2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

So what does this mean? We take less of a dead cap hit? This time of year is always so confusing to me 

The dead cap is spread out for two years so it gives the team more cap space but can’t do anything with that cap space until June 2nd

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

That Nichols signing looks like a nice pick up. Pass rusher who has had 10 sacks over the past two seasons. Nice upside 

I can see him doing very well for Graham who has this track record for getting defensive tackles that nobody knows I'm getting them to ball out for him. Austin Johnson and dalvin Tomlinson are some good examples

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'm not the best cap guy but my understanding is if he's released, we can sign him to whatever we want, right? I don't want to trade for anyone as I want to retain our draft capital. 

A 1st for Adams > better than any player the Raiders could draft in the 1st. Getting an All Pro, future HOF WR 1 would be worth the big $ contract imo.