NFC Championship Game GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

No need for a big breakdown as we know what needs to happen to win the game.

-Run the ball effectively and win the TOP

-Stop the run and force the Rams to be one dimensional and let the pass rush hunt

-Be even in the TO battle and have no STs mishaps

-Have Thomas, Williams and Deebo healthy enough to go

It's going to be intense and a hard fought game but that was true regardless who we played.

SF 27

LAR 20

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, mw2noobbuster said:

I like the 49ers chances in this game. If the run can be established, look out. 

I'm picking the Rams, but it's like a 55 / 45 split for me. Green Bay was the least likely matchup we were going to win in my opinion and we somehow made it through to the other side. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

I like the 49ers chances in this game. If the run can be established, look out. 

But what happens when Jimmy has to throw the ball? Also can the Niners secondary cover the Rams fleet of WR's? I was pulling for the Bucs b/c if going to lose rather lose to Brady. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm picking the Rams, but it's like a 55 / 45 split for me. Green Bay was the least likely matchup we were going to win in my opinion and we somehow made it through to the other side. 

If Jimmy was a better QB then I'd love the Niners chances but maybe Jimmy will have an out of body experience like Joe Flacco in 2012.

2 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

But what happens when Jimmy has to throw the ball? Also can the Niners secondary cover the Rams fleet of WR's? I was pulling for the Bucs b/c if going to lose rather lose to Brady. 

Jimmy will do okay throwing the ball I think...it's just a matter of turnovers. Will he or will he have one or two stupid plays. 

Need Ward on Kupp primarily on any 3rd downs. Limit the blitzing and make Stafford throw in the middle of the field in traffic.

Akers will be more of a factor this game so that's different. 

Mitchell/Deebo need to get loose and break some big ones but I need Kittle to go off. Play fast and take advantage of the one on one match ups. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Akers will be more of a factor this game so that's different. 

I think that's a mistake by McVay. I thought it was a bad call in this game against Tampa. No need to stress a guy 8 months from an achilles tear. This seems like one of those instances where they just want to show it off. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jimmy will do okay throwing the ball I think...it's just a matter of turnovers. Will he or will he have one or two stupid plays. 

Right now I say the Bills/Rams looks like the most logical matchup b/c the Bengals & Niners appear to be the weakest links in the final 4. I don't think the Chiefs will get through today but if they did I go with them over Bengals as well. 

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

I really don’t like this matchup. Not because of the Rams, it’s because of how many times can you really beat a team in a row in the NFL? 

I just don’t like the idea of a 3rd matchup this season. 

Agreed..

Can we go 3-0 on the Rams.

If everyone is healthy I think we can, they tried their best to lose that game today.

I don't like this matchup because I think the Rams are the better team, but are being exploited by a bad matchup and I just assume talent will rule the day at some point. I figure McVay is too good to continue to let that happen. 

Its unfair that he can wipe out 6 straight games of tears with one game lol 

• Like 1