NFC Championship Game GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

49 minutes ago, mw2noobbuster said:

For any hockey fans in here, don't tell me this team doesn't remind you of the 2019 St. Louis Blues a little bit. 

Still mad that my Avs traded away O'Reilly; that dude is just so stinking good. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

LOL, we knew the damn X-rays were negative. Lombardi LOVES just posting positive stuff without context.

But good news it wasn't a high ankle sprain. I'm expecting Williams out there. Love hearing that Ambry is feeling better and he should be out there on Sunday as well.

Kittle and Deebo played their butts off against GB and left it all on the field. Kittle had a little stinger or something at the end and he was limping off. Those boys battled.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But good news it wasn't a high ankle sprain. I'm expecting Williams out there. Love hearing that Ambry is feeling better and he should be out there on Sunday as well.

I'm not sure if it's a high ankle sprain or not. Shanahan apparently compared it to Willis', but Willis' was also an exacerbation of a previous injury / re-aggravation? I don't know. I'm very confused on the exact injury issue, so we will see what happens. 

Just now, Forge said:

Its funny how much the appearance can vary from tweet to tweet in conveying similar things. 

I mean, Lombardi make it seem so happy go lucky, but then I read this and it almost feels negative because of that last line lol. 

Lombardi is just terrible. I'm done with him, he can't think without advance stats in front of his face lol.

He brought up the X-rays being negative WHEN MAIOCCO ALREADY REPORTED THAT YESTERDAY! Like what are you even doing??

Shanny said if it was a high ankle sprain, he would have ruled Trent out...So I don't think it is a high ankle sprain. 

Deebo practicing on Wednesday means he's pretty much good to go. Not that there was much doubt there.

Can't believe Kittle was limping the way he was and shaking his arm out in pain and was not even on the injury report lol.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lombardi is just terrible. I'm done with him, he can't think without advance stats in front of his face lol.

He brought up the X-rays being negative WHEN MAIOCCO ALREADY REPORTED THAT YESTERDAY! Like what are you even doing??

Shanny said if it was a high ankle sprain, he would have ruled Trent out...So I don't think it is a high ankle sprain. 

Deebo practicing on Wednesday means he's pretty much good to go. Not that there was much doubt there.

Can't believe Kittle was limping the way he was and shaking his arm out in pain and was not even on the injury report lol.

I always felt that the Deebo and Kittle thing was more hurt and pain as opposed to actual injury 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I always felt that the Deebo and Kittle thing was more hurt and pain as opposed to actual injury 

That's what it is. They just play so damn hard and physical. But sometimes you have no idea what is going on with them and if they are actually injured or not, especially Deebo lol.

True of false, Armstead has outplayed Buckner in two of the last three years? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's what it is. They just play so damn hard and physical. But sometimes you have no idea what is going on with them and if they are actually injured or not, especially Deebo lol.

True of false, Armstead has outplayed Buckner in two of the last three years? 

I'd feel more comfortable saying that AA was more valuable in two out of the three years because I do think that they have had a slightly different game (until AA was move inside full time midway through this year). But I think AA was just flat out better than Buck in 2019 (despite Buck's all pro nod, which is something I didn't even agree with at the time). Buckner was awesome last year, so he gets the nod for 2020. This year, its hard to gauge because AA still had to play an edge at points during the season and at times had more of focus on that. So there were times where his job was just different. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just a random "what if"...........But what if Lance was healthy after the Cardinals game and got the start vs the Colts. What happens then? The rain was crazy in that game but if we win, Shanny just sticks with Lance the rest of the season, right? 

If we win, and he looks good...I think he does. Its very difficult to put the genie back in the bottle at that point after a couple of weeks. Sometimes, a player just forces your hand. Look at Kaep in 2012. I mean, Smith was fantastic that year when he lost his spot. Kaepernick just made them make the move. 

• Like 1