FA 2022

ravishingone

6 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Damn whitehead gone, maybe we can get maye or someone late in the draft and get back adams 

Sucks to lose someone that knows the system.  Makes it seem like we might target Marcus Maye.  Might come in cheap on a 1 year deal to rebound and already knows the system and thrived in it. 

2 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

I liked Whitehead, but he wasn't the best in coverage. I'm far more comfortable with Edwards back there against the pass than Whitehead. He was great in the box though. 

I'll wait to see what he got from the Jets before I make any judgement on it though. 

2 Years, 14.5/million

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Too bad AB won t realize that could have been his contract

Now we know why they didn t spend money on Cappa, it went Gage

Gage is a great signing, but I'd rather have had Cappa. But hey, Brady makes the calls. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

I liked Whitehead, but he wasn't the best in coverage. I'm far more comfortable with Edwards back there against the pass than Whitehead. He was great in the box though. 

I'll wait to see what he got from the Jets before I make any judgement on it though. 

Love Whitehead. Definitely wanted him. But the secondary in general is the weakness of the team. I haven't analyzed his coverage skills, but someone has to take responsibility for the bad pass coverage. I don't know who it is. 

• Like 1

Just now, Caaddy24 said:

Love Whitehead. Definitely wanted him. But the secondary in general is the weakness of the team. I haven't analyzed his coverage skills, but someone has to take responsibility for the bad pass coverage. I don't know who it is. 

valid. Lets just say in a lot of games this year, I watched Whitehead get subbed out for Edwards after the first play of the game. Which was usually a run.

Coaches dont feel confident in his ability to cover deep. Edwards has shown play making skills there but also has gotten smoked quite a bit. Rams smoked him twice for Tds last year…

• Like 1