Random Thoughts - 2022 Jan - to the Draft

dll2000

10 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

For anyone thinking of having kids who already hasn't resigned themselves to the constant flux of wtf it brings. 

My house has a flu being passed around, me and my oldest daughter never got it, my son had it for 48 hours, and my wife and youngest daughter are playing hot potato with it. 

My 4 year old asks for 'honey tea' so I start to make it, and in the kitchen she let's out the biggest fart I've ever heard her make. Like all women in my wife's family she's WAY over emotional when she doesn't feel well. and breaks down I to hysterical crying then runs away. After finally getting her to pull her face out of the pillow she said she's sad because 'Princesses don't poot.'

After arguing for a while that they did I finally got her to calm down and finish her tea. My wife laughing from the bedroom didn't help. Estrogen, it'll be the death of me guys. 😅

That. Is. Awesome.

Also, I’ll go ahead and file this along with the countless other items in the “I couldn’t be more glad I only have boys” folder. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

That. Is. Awesome.

Also, I’ll go ahead and file this along with the countless other items in the “I couldn’t be more glad I only have boys” folder. 

That folder should be ever growing. 😤 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I wanted nothing to do with boys. Totally satisfied I had girls. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I wanted nothing to do with boys. Totally satisfied I had girls. 

I raised two girls myself from a previous marriage and now my current girlfriend has a son. I can't say if things would be different if the boy was with me from the start but my girls were easier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sugashane said:

For anyone thinking of having kids who already hasn't resigned themselves to the constant flux of wtf it brings. 

My house has a flu being passed around, me and my oldest daughter never got it, my son had it for 48 hours, and my wife and youngest daughter are playing hot potato with it. 

My 4 year old asks for 'honey tea' so I start to make it, and in the kitchen she let's out the biggest fart I've ever heard her make. Like all women in my wife's family she's WAY over emotional when she doesn't feel well. and breaks down I to hysterical crying then runs away. After finally getting her to pull her face out of the pillow she said she's sad because 'Princesses don't poot.'

After arguing for a while that they did I finally got her to calm down and finish her tea. My wife laughing from the bedroom didn't help. Estrogen, it'll be the death of me guys. 😅

DEAD 😂

• Like 1

Soooo...

Will Smith and Chris Rock...WOW.

I understand defending your wife. I do. But I try to make physical violence my last resort (my martial arts background kinda changed my mindset on this). Me now would have handled that differently but me 25 years ago would have came with all the smoke.

5 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Soooo...

I understand defending your wife. I do. But I try to make physical violence my last resort (my martial arts background kinda changed my mindset on this). Me now would have handled that differently but me 25 years ago would have came with all the smoke.

I'm amazed that Chris Rock got slapped for telling a (bad) joke, when Jada was telling the world she was getting railed by a rapper.

18 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Soooo...

I saw thumbnails of that on YouTube.  Thought it was clickbait. 

15 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

I'm amazed that Chris Rock got slapped for telling a (bad) joke, when Jada was telling the world she was getting railed by a rapper.

There is a lot of background to this so it's not as simple as that. Jada suffers from clinical hair loss and has stated how it is embarrassing for her on multiple occasions and protecting his family is a huge trigger for Will Smith (he discusses this in his book). Some people are sensitive to some things while others are not. I try not to judge how someone should feel either way. I just would have tried to handle it differently.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

I don’t know what CR said, but Smith has been running around doing interviews for a long while telling world he is okay with it because happiness, philosophy, therapy and other BS.  

Obviously lying to himself. 

People always think they know better than God.  Adultery is a bomb and does a lot of collateral damage. 

Edited by dll2000
Spelling

24 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I don’t know what CR said, but Smith has been running around doing interviews for a long while telling world he is okay with it because happiness, philosophy, therapy and other BS.  

Obviously lying to himself. 

People always think they know better than God.  Adultery is a bomb and does a lot of collateral damage. 

Agree Smith should have handled it different but you don't make a joke about other's medical problems I don't care how much they claim they are "good with it".

Edited by Bfan
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bfan said:

Agree Smith should have handled it different but you don't make a joke about other's medical problems I don't care how much they claim they are "good with it".

I agree wholeheartedly with this. I'm not a very sensitive guy myself but medical conditions are out of bounds for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bfan said:

I don't know what he said.  I was referring to other comedians joking about the affairs they have both been engaged in and discussing publicly.

Which also isn't cool to joke about.

2 hours ago, The_Romen said:

I said Will should have been more concerned with keeping Alsine out of Jada's mouth rather than her name in Chris'. 

• Like 2

Girls will be around when you are old a lot more so than boys will.   I see it all the time with older clients.   And a girl and her dad have a special relationship at each stage of their life.

Boys are cool because they are good to rough house with and you are role model for them.

I have one of each, they are teenagers now, and it has been awesome in a lot of different ways.   

I know Sugar agrees and he is just kidding around.