2022 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

40 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

They just don't want him. Two years now, could have had him, for whatever reason, they aren't interested. 

It's whatever to me. I really wasn't sweating Juju. Kind of a cornball anyways.

Really at a point where I wouldn't mind just seeing us sign guy like Demarcus Robinson and just grab one in the draft.

Would love to see us grab an offensive lineman also. I guess I don't know if we need a guard or tackle. 🤷

Just excited to see what we do in the draft. Just fill holes with low budget guys and move on to the draft.

Edited by twotonebluenation

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

It's whatever to me. I really wasn't sweating Juju. Kind of a cornball anyways.

Really at a point where I wouldn't mind just seeing us sign guy like Demarcus Robinson and just grab one in the draft.

Would love to see us grab an offensive lineman also. I guess I don't know if we need a guard or tackle. 🤷

I am really at the point of just excited to see what we do in the draft. Just fill holes with low budget guys and move on to the draft.

We are at the point where we really need JRob to hit on these picks 

Not asking them to be impact guys right away but definitely have to contribute year 1 and start to become impact guys in year 2

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Not that I had any real feelings for him, but worth posting since The Guy mentioned him @KingTitan

I think there is something to the idea that a WR doesn't think this is the place to sign an one year deal. 

Cowboys or Titans. One is going to throw it 50 times a game. Another will run it 30 times a game. 

If I was a WR I would think about that. 

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

We aren’t getting a great QB so ya what a trash take 

If we are winning the division we aren’t getting who ever is suppose to be the next “big thing”

Titans are struck with Tannehill 

Moreso, even if we did literally nothing in free agency, we’re still a very, very good team.

Have people forgotten we beat the Super Bowl champs? That we beat the Bills and the Chiefs? The 49ers and Russell Wilson?

We have a great team already, and most of these big signings aren’t gonna go anywhere anyway. It happens every year.

Hell, last year everyone thought our offense was gonna be unstoppable in the passing game with Julio and AJ together, remember?

Saying “oh well, these super teams are just too good for us” is a mentality any team would have, much less a 12 win team with the reigning coach of the year in a bad division, is ******* journalistic malpractice.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It’s funny that the disaster at WR has us overlooking the fact that the OL, which was a trainwreck last year, could actually be worse at the moment.

That's a fact. I really think powering up the offensive line if we do it right will do more than another stud receiver. Ryan's best chance is if we give him maximum time.