BDL 2017 Week 3: Camden Hoodrats @ Singapore Sentinels

DingoLadd

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Camden Hoodrodents
    • Singapore Sentinels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/08/2017 at 03:00 PM

Singapore is gonna struggle come playoff time if Ben Doesn't get his act together, but their pass rush will devour Eli and a lacking Camden secondary allows for enough plays for singapore to get the W. 

I think Eli would do fine here due to the focus on getting the ball outbquick on intermediate routes. The fact Singapore has to rely on Trae Waynes as a starter is also concerning. However the area that Portland is just out classed on is the running game which gives Singapore the edgeit needs.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Camden edges it in a close one.  Think just enough pressure gets to the Eli to cause the fatal mistake 

So I win a close game that Eli loses it for me?

Also, no one ever talks about my pass rush as a factor in these games.

15 minutes ago, PR said:

I think Eli would do fine here due to the focus on getting the ball outbquick on intermediate routes. The fact Singapore has to rely on Trae Waynes as a starter is also concerning. However the area that Portland is just out classed on is the running game which gives Singapore the edgeit needs.

1. I'm Camden, not Portland

2. What does 'outclassed in the run game mean'? That he's got great RB's? He does, and I acknowledged that and made that a big part of my game plan. I always have a bunch of very solid run players on the defense too.

43 minutes ago, Jlash said:

1. I'm Camden, not Portland

2. What does 'outclassed in the run game mean'? That he's got great RB's? He does, and I acknowledged that and made that a big part of my game plan. I always have a bunch of very solid run players on the defense too.

I know. I was reading all of the strategies as well. I almost called Singapore Gotham as well lol. 

Yes that was your main focal point and you correctly gameplanned the intermediate routes underneath that Eli and Singapore. However, it's the question of how "effective" the strategy will maintain over time. Your edge rushers are more pass rushers than run defenders though you have a solid interior. Your LBers are not elite run defenders and have better coverage ability. Do I think you could be effective on defense against the run? Sure, but I don't see it holding up the entire game.

Archived