Tom Brady retiring

Apparition

9 hours ago, SBLIII said:

lol I started watching football at age 7 in 1998 and 2 years later Brady was drafted and I'm 30 now. Crazy how time flies.

For me, it was 1992, I was 5. I think I picked the patriots cause I liked their colors. My dad wanted me to be a vikings fan and my brother wanted me to be a cowboys fan. I didn't pay much attention to our win/loss record, but I know I liked Bledsoe when he was drafted in 1993. His was the first jersey I ever got.

3 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Doesn't bother me that he didn't mention the Patriots in his retirement post. He said all he needed to say when he left.. and I would imagine he will be a guest at Gillette many times in the future

I imagine they will put him in the Hall this year. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Doesn't bother me that he didn't mention the Patriots in his retirement post. He said all he needed to say when he left.. and I would imagine he will be a guest at Gillette many times in the future

True I might delete my post as it was an early reaction coupled with end of an era blues, plus I forgot he said all he needed to say after 2019! Will look forward to what he has planned next, unless it has too mcuh to do with Guerrero, Crypto or somehow both. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scottishpatriot said:

True I might delete my post as it was an early reaction coupled with end of an era blues, plus I forgot he said all he needed to say after 2019! Will look forward to what he has planned next, unless it has too mcuh to do with Guerrero, Crypto or somehow both. 

NFTs