49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

16 hours ago, John232 said:

wonder if we would go in on Bradberey. but not sure we have the corner room. 

As much as I like Bradberry, I think the Niners will move forward and bet on what they have.

I know there are a lot of “ifs”, but E-Man, Ward are a pretty good starting duo. Combine that with Ambry Thomas, the young players we have now AND (fingers crossed) a healthy Verrett, that’s a pretty darn good group of corners.

I guess what I am saying is that I don’t think the NINERS would give that money to add Bradberry at the moment and that they think they have strengthened that position this off-season to not have to go after any FA’s

Edited by P_locniners
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, P_locniners said:

As much as I like Bradberry, I think the Niners will move forward and bet on what they have.

I know there are a lot of “ifs”, but E-Man, Ward are a pretty good starting duo. Combine that with Amber Thomas, the young players we have now AND (fingers crossed) a healthy Verrett, that’s a pretty darn good group of corners.

I guess what I am saying is that I don’t think the NINERS would give that money to add Bradberry at the moment and that they think they have strengthened that position this off-season to not have to go after any FA’s

Just FYI: It's Ambry Thomas...

22 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dang, unfortunately it seems like we have drafted a bust..........................................................

Unavoidable given what has happened with Jimmy. So long as he's here, these rumors have legs. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Unavoidable given what has happened with Jimmy. So long as he's here, these rumors have legs. 

These guys will soon realize just how dumb they were to hold on to Jimmy so long when they realize what little value they get out of him. Doing all this just to get a damn 4th or 5th rounder in 2023 is hilarious.

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lombardo's tweet seems to imply they are keeping Jimmy cuz they dont trust Lance. But if they truly were underwhelmed by Lance, they wouldn't have tried to offload Jimmy. 

I don't think these rumors are legit, but that doesn't stop people from spreading it.

I've never heard of this Lombardo guy, and he works for fansided which I've also never heard of 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Lombardo's tweet seems to imply they are keeping Jimmy cuz they dont trust Lance. But if they truly were underwhelmed by Lance, they wouldn't have tried to offload Jimmy. 

I don't think these rumors are legit, but that doesn't stop people from spreading it.

I've never heard of this Lombardo guy, and he works for fansided which I've also never heard of 

Yeah, these guys are just looking for clicks. I think our FO is super high on Trey personally.