Super Bowl LVI

Leader

17 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Just came around to say it totally stinks seeing two inferior teams play for the title.

I'm still not over the loss.  

But this is the first time in a long time that I do not care who stays, who goes or who is drafted.

It honestly does not matter.

No matter what happens this next year, the team will not be as good as it was this past year.

Collectively our team blew it.  Our coach couldn't get the specials to be even remotely competent.

Our 4X MVP couldn't do jack at home.  Get this, he lost a home game when his defense didn't give up a single touchdown.

We blew the best defensive performance we've seen from a Packer Club since that 1996 Super Bowl winning team.

I'll still watch most of the games, but I'm done with being a fanatic for this club.  

I agree with everything but your last statement.

Such a great opportunity and even getting some defensive guys back in time for the playoffs was just flushed away. 

All the excuses mean nothing, we had the path laid right out in front of us “last dance” or not.

Let the offseason go by a bit, it will be an interesting one. By the time we get to July, that familiar feeling will come back again. 

4 hours ago, Refugee said:

I agree with everything but your last statement.

Such a great opportunity and even getting some defensive guys back in time for the playoffs was just flushed away. 

All the excuses mean nothing, we had the path laid right out in front of us “last dance” or not.

Let the offseason go by a bit, it will be an interesting one. By the time we get to July, that familiar feeling will come back again. 

If by familiar feeling you mean we will split against the Vikings, beat the Bears twice and coast to an easy division title then lose in the playoffs, yep.  That is the familiar feeling.

As a outsider looking in i can’t help but be in a state of shock reading some of these comments. It’s like a cult in here with only 2-3 sane people. Freaking scary and I feel like I’m in a dark web forum. I really hope some of you aren’t this hardcore about stuff 😂 amazing read! I left my likes but yeah. Some of the stuff that was said made me cringe like gosh damm 😂 

Best of luck next year jets. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

As a outsider looking in i can’t help but be in a state of shock reading some of these comments. It’s like a cult in here with only 2-3 sane people. Freaking scary and I feel like I’m in a dark web forum. I really hope some of you aren’t this hardcore about stuff 😂 amazing read! I left my likes but yeah. Some of the stuff that was said made me cringe like gosh damm 😂 

Best of luck next year jets. 

Who are the other 1-2?

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

So who you all rooting for in the upcoming USFL season?

• Like 1

Just now, El Ramster said:

Faha and another dude but don’t care to look back. These names too man. What the hills have eyes is going on in Wisconsin?

I am just glad at least someone acknowledges my contributions to the thread.

Thanks rammy!

On 2/13/2022 at 11:39 PM, Malfatron said:

We need more dead cap % then

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

They call me a stat padder now, but someday ima be a champion!

With what I’ve read in this amazing thread! It should be sooner rather than later. Sleeping super team you have in GB. The best of the best. To say they’ll steam roll the rams or bengals I’ll say! By next year the latest. 

• Like 1