2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

8 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

PS: You're wrong about Revis. 2009 and 2010 Revis never guarded a #2 WR and/or lesser WR. Ever. And Jet fans know because we watched every single snap.

See it's when you make BS statements like this that makes everyone not want to take you seriously.  

You know how I know that's false despite the fact I rarely ever watched Jets games?

I 100% Guarantee You that there is ZERO Chance every single opposing teams #1 WR played every single offensive snap of every single game for two straight seasons vs the Jets. Whether snaps were missed by injury or sheer exhaustion/needing a breather. 

Which means, follow me here. At some point, 2009/2010 Revis lined up against other teams #2 WR and / or lesser WR's.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

”Oh yeah, well he had a ton of interceptions in 2020. Sounds pretty elite, huh?”

Dude. His 2020 season went way beyond his 9 INTs (and as an NE Patriots fan I would've thought you already knew that).

2020: 

59.0% completion percentage against. 

(Drew Lock in comparison ranked dead last with a completion percentage @ only 57.3%). 

66.5 QB Rating against (83 Targets).

(Sam Darnold in comparison ranked dead last with a QB Rating of only 72.7 and was traded away the following offseason because of it). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see. 

When I judge my CBs?

It goes way beyond and much deeper than only INT numbers man (I can't help it. Darrelle #24 Revis did this to me).

And yes

✓ His 25 Career INTs throughout only his 1st 4 Years is extremely impressive.

• (14th All-Time by a player younger than 27 years old and in comparison had recorded on the Football field even 1 more INT than even #21 Primetime HOF Deion Sanders had before turning 27 years of age).

✓ But his 17 INTs throughout his previous two seasons alone is even 10x more impressive as a (lockdown ball hawking) CB.

• (Because even Hall of Fame DB Night Train Lane recorded a whooping 17 INTs throughout his First 2 years of 1952 and 1953 in comparison)

• (And the most INTs Deion Sanders ever had during his two greatest INT peak years were only 13 INTs combined (1993 and 1994) and even if you take Primetime's 4 greatest individual INT seasons of 1991/1993/1994/1998 = only 23). 

Yes. Historicity Speaking...

I understand how special this 26 years old kid has been within a league that makes it almost impossible for DBs to pick off QBs; but his greatness goes way beyond his Ball Hawking INT abilities (Re-Read from the start using my 2020 examples).

Bottom Line: 

"Throwing at Jackson has resulted in one of the lowest passer ratings in the league since 2018 due to a combination of rarely getting beat downfield and his ability to produce turnovers. He has the man-coverage skill set that teams covet at the position".

41 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don’t think he does…

But hey at least I know my favorite team is not only absolutely fully loaded in Top-4 NFL Available Salary Cap Space this offseason but also even more fully loaded in available Salary Cap Space come next offseason of 2023. 

And I also know awesome potential FA targets such as Davante Adams/Amari Cooper/Dalton Schultz/J.C. Jackson when I scout one. 

+ The NFLs #1 draft capital with picks 4/10/36/38 1st two rounds alone (+ another 3rd, 4th (x2) and 5th (x2).

A Jets fan (base) who's fired up and 🔥'd up about my (our) 2022 Offseason and quite like never before. 

ET80. I never asked you. Who's your favorite team? The Houston Texans? Well. No wonder why you're not as fired up as me nor sharing the same offseason enthusiasm (🤑)..

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

2 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

same stuff as usual about Dallas.

At this point, I think you’re just trolling Dallas fans - you’re just posting what equates to “I told you so” with your responses. 

We look drown on trolling here (zero tolerance) so if you’re going to focus on repeating the same facts about the Cowboys and their cap situation in a thread talking about free agency, I’ll have to ask you to stop. That’s my final request in relation to this. Failure to comply will lead to further action on my part.

***VERY IMPORTANT*** If you have any questions on my request or our site standards, please PM myself or @Forge. Failure to do THAT will lead to further action on our part.

- ET

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

At this point, I think you’re just trolling Dallas fans - you’re just posting what equates to “I told you so” with your responses. 

We look drown on trolling here (zero tolerance) so if you’re going to focus on repeating the same facts about the Cowboys and their cap situation in a thread talking about free agency, I’ll have to ask you to stop. That’s my final request in relation to this. Failure to comply will lead to further action on my part.

***VERY IMPORTANT*** If you have any questions on my request or our site standards, please PM myself or @Forge. Failure to do THAT will lead to further action on our part.

- ET

Ok I won't mention their cap situation anymore and to get this thread back on track who's your top 3 FAs who you'd like to see on Houston?

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

5 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Ok I won't mention their cap situation anymore and to get this thread back on track who's your top 3 FAs who you'd like to see on Houston?

Doesn’t matter to me, Texans are ran by idiots. I’m not following them until Jack Easterby is fired and Deshaun Watson is traded.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

And I also know awesome potential FA targets such as Davante Adams/Amari Cooper/Dalton Schultz/J.C. Jackson when I scout one. 

You a scout for the Miami Dolphins? Not trying to be Debby Downer here for your massive FA spending spree you believe is imminent but the Jets might be the worst "chosen" destination in the AFCE. Let alone the rest of the league.

Buffalo SB contenders 

Patriots SB/Playoff pedigree

Florida, weather, no state taxes, more 💰, better team!

Or

The New York Football Jets

Before you post 4th most cap, Dolphins have more to offer FA,  like in every facet possible. Let alone the Chargers and dare I say JAX (yet another tax free, great weather state.)

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Doesn’t matter to me, Texans are ran by idiots. I’m not following them until Jack Easterby is fired and Deshaun Watson is traded.

But what if he's innocent of all accusations and is being targeted? You wouldn't want to keep him?

PS: Never lose hope in sports I'm just an NY Jets fan but I've witnessed 1-15 1996 to 12-4 AFC Championship Game 1998 (and 9-7 1997 in the middle) + back to back AFC Championship Games 2009/2010 with a Rookie QB/Rookie HC when no one seen it coming (myself included).

I don't know who Easterby is but maybe he'll surprise/shock you one day...

15 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

But what if he's innocent of all accusations and is being targeted? You wouldn't want to keep him?

He’s not, so it’s irrelevant. I’ve been following this case since the beginning, I know people inside the Texans organization as well as with Houston Police Department, the Law Offices of Tony Buzbee and Rusty Hardin.

It might not be felony sexual assault, he might not go to jail - but he’s definitely guilty if you follow the timeline and his own text messages and behavior.

I want nothing to do with him anymore. His Houston card is revoked.

PS: Never lose hope in sports I'm just an NY Jets fan but I've witnessed 1-15 1996 to 12-4 AFC Championship Game 1998 (and 9-7 1997 in the middle) + back to back AFC Championship Games 2009/2010 with a Rookie QB/Rookie HC when no one seen it coming (myself included).

I’m talking in the only voice that will make change - money. Prior to 2020, I would spend close to $2-4k on Texans every year, and had a pot of around $50,000 set aside to buy PSL and season tickets with a group of friends/local business people. We got the call last offseason to buy PSL/Tickets (we were like #15,000 on the list prior to last offseason) and we quickly said no. Bad investments are what they are.

The problem is not the players or the coaches - the problem is with a hyper conservative-leaning family who display racist overtones with their behavior. Bob McNair made his billions on the back of the Enron scandal, displayed racist overtones while he was alive, then handed his team off to his son - who might be the biggest idiot in all of the NFL.

That family is not getting a dollar of my money, I’ll buy in on the Houston Rockets rebuild or the Houston Astros instead.

I don't know who Easterby is but maybe he'll surprise/shock you one day...

He’s the devil. He’s a snake oil salesman, a guy with zero football experience, but is able to hide behind his faith to intimidate the entire organization from players to coaches to non football operations. He’s not getting fired, so my vacation is probably going to be permanent.

• Like 4

@DefenseWinsChampionships - start here if you want to read about Jack Easterby and his current influence in the Texans organization.

I have much more information to share about this guy, the McNair family and the downfall of the 12th most valuable franchise in football (a franchise that hasn’t even made it to an AFCCG in its history).

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/12/10/ex-chaplain-jack-easterby-houston-texans-chaos-after-power-struggle-daily-cover

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@DefenseWinsChampionships - start here if you want to read about Jack Easterby and his current influence in the Texans organization.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/12/10/ex-chaplain-jack-easterby-houston-texans-chaos-after-power-struggle-daily-cover

Na I rather not if you hate him that much I'll take your word on it and believe you because I can tell you're a passionate and knowledgeable Texas football fan (where even little league and HS football is a religion in TX).

Shocked about Watson. I've always thought he was becoming an easy target but looks like you know something that I don't. And he's a sexual pervert and massage therapist predator.

Yeah. A millionaire QB but can't find a regular woman/gf/spouse to give him relaxing massages but instead had to go out of his way to hunt for and pay massage therapist girls instead? Yeah. I kinda felt something was a little odd about that.