2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

From what I was hearing he and Chark are gonna be more expensive than people realize.

Think Chark and Kirk both get $15Mish, MVS is definitely getting double digits too.

Just a lot of teams desperate for weapons. Draft is loaded but you still need some proven talent there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

Couldn’t tell you, to get honest. Went live with Jordan Schultz while he was driving 

Houston Rodeo is also an event that draws a lot of famous people, but SXSW is where people like eminem and elton john can be seen having a beer with Quinton Tarintino. So he likely here if I had to make a wild assumption. Its basically a 10 day party where every cop looks the other way when it comes to drugs, sex and general debauchery. 

• Like 1

Just now, .Buzz said:

Think Chark and Kirk both get $15Mish, MVS is definitely getting double digits too.

Just a lot of teams desperate for weapons. Draft is loaded but you still need some proven talent there.

Yeah, I think MVS and Chark would also see more money coming their way based on field stretching ability, but yeah you’re probably on target with the numbers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

The other way around. Someone who was triggered had to bring some delusion about Brady is a jerk like Rodgers to the thread. I cleared it up. It’s not personal, just obvious.

No, I'm just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy.

Out of nowhere, previously bullish Giants beat writers are now touting the possibility of a Barkley trade. They are either all getting their information from the same person/people and the source is wrong, or there really is something to Barkley get moved soon

• Like 1

Just now, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

There's a reason why Redskins have Franchise Tagged him 2x in a row.

They feared this day of losing him to Free Agency. 

Still only 30 years old and has been voted into the Pro Bowl 5/6 years (2016, 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2021). 

You can pretty much guarantee he likely misses a couple games a year, but he’s phenomenal when he’s on the field. 

Same issue with Armstead, but he’s about to get the whole bag too.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

You can pretty much guarantee he likely misses a couple games a year, but he’s phenomenal when he’s on the field. 

Same issue with Armstead, but he’s about to get the whole bag too.

I think a change of scenery will become ideal for him. He's hated playing for Washington over the years. 

New team = fresh start = more motivated to stay healthy. 

I'll celebrate if Joe Douglas gets him.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, I'm just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy.

It’s not hypocrisy and its not glaring. You are bringing you into this for some reason. Think it through. Make a list of positives and negatives that both guys have brought to their teams off the field.

if you can’t get your head around Rodgers blowing up his own team on draft day then I cant help you.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

It’s not hypocrisy and its not glaring. You are bringing you into this for some reason. Think it through. Make a list of positives and negatives that both guys have brought to their teams off the field.

if you can’t get your head around Rodgers blowing up his own team on draft day then I cant help you.

lol no. If Rodgers had done this, every single person on this forum would be screaming about what a self-absorbed prick he is because it's a ****ty thing to retire at the end of the season and then un-retire on the eve of free agency, no matter who you are. That's hypocrisy.

Edited by Blue