2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Not a fan, but I don't think he has typically played well against the niners, so there's probably just a lack of knowledge there. 

Always thought he was a pretty solid corner. With Shaq and Tyson Campbell we just desperately need more depth after that. Wasn’t sure if it’d be found via FA or the draft.

• Like 1

Just now, DaPatsKid98 said:

Fan of Chase dating all the way back to college. That *should* be a really nice fit in McD's offense, though I would have thought that he and Gaskin would overlap a bit. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Fan of Chase dating all the way back to college. That *should* be a really nice fit in McD's offense, though I would have thought that he and Gaskin would overlap a bit. 

This draft also has a ton of quality backs. Idk, think I’d rather just draft a guy.

Think it’ll work out well due to McDaniel, but still.

• Like 2

Just now, .Buzz said:

This draft also has a ton of quality backs. Idk, think I’d rather just draft a guy.

Think it’ll work out well due to McDaniel, but still.

I'm almost always a fan of just drafting a guy that the position, tbh. But deals like this won't break anyone and if you can timeshare him, he's pretty solid. It's not even a top 20 RB salary I'm pretty sure and its short term. He's a known commodity so it's pretty much whatever...I don't hate it. If you're going to spend on a running back, I'd honestly rather go this way than give one guy (often the wrong guy) huge money

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Wonder if this means anything in regards to Watson? I kind of feel like signing this early without the rest of us knowing if it's going to be Baker or Watson may be somewhat telling. 

Edited by GW21
Nevermind, the fake account got me too