Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

NFL needs to suspend AJ Green for next weeks game against us. Send a message that that behavior isn't acceptable.;)

Difficulty is going to be the precedent they set with AJ and Innigan not suspending either

Not even sure the shove *deserved* a personal foul either. Not that I would have complained about it had it been offsetting, but it wasn’t egregious beyond what normally comes out during plays. But that freaking ejection?

Just now, mse326 said:

Difficulty is going to be the precedent they set with AJ and Innigan not suspending either

Neither Finnigan nor Andre Johnson chokeholded, slammed to the ground before throwing a dozen punches at each other.  Green has no business playing for the next four weeks if something as simple as that light shove from Ramsey could spark such a reaction.  Watch what AJ Green did again.  He got up and deliberately, with time to think, decided to put Ramsey into a chokehold and slam him to the ground.  Actually, watching it again, Green chokeholded, slmmaed to ground, punched, chokeholded, slammed to the ground and then threw more punches.  He needs to be suspended.  There's no question. 

Precedent?  AJ and Finnigan's fight was what, 7 years ago? 

I am honestly sold on the Eagles now. I just wonder if the lack of facing enough really good teams will hurt them come the post-season like it has so many teams that emerged as a post-season team over the last few years. 

Gotta sure up their D some but they’re clearly the best in the NFC.

Archived