Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

4 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Rams have the best special teams in the NFL. Don't @ me.

Theyre good at pretty much everything right now.  Im impressed with how well they have been playing.  Now if they can just get a few(10s of thousands) more fans to come watch the games it'll really feel like they're doing well.

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

@Non-Issue

Here you go. Background: Winston ran from sideline taunting Lattimore. Lattimore shoved him a little. Evans with the cheapest shot of all time. And what it doesn't show is once Latt was on the ground Evans started throwing punches at his head. What a punk. 

Trash. Dude is trash.

I love it when players stick up for their QB. But you save THAT kind of reaction for when someone goes at your captain's knees. Or when someone lays a cheap late hit on him. Not when someone gives him a tiny push.

You just know he is going to try and take the "I was protecting my QB" angle on this. Wont work. Dude is garbage.

2 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

Yeah, no "bad rap" on that one.

That was as vicious a headshot as you will find. Went straight for his jawline as hard as he could. Dude might have learned since then, but that move was pure trash. 

My point is that ever since that hit the media has used that to nitpick everything he does while Evans is frequently in altercations yet not a word is said. Odell gets far more crap and attention while other skate.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Stomping this BS Bengals team and it feels great.

Sorry to the CIN fans, but I absolutely hate that team after this game.

After this game?  Why not before when Burfict and the entire Bengals team was loaded with cheap shot artists?  I mean... They drafted a guy in the second round who knocked a tiny woman the EFF out, then said he changed as a person only to intimidate a female parking lot attendant, proving he didn't change, he just learned that you can't knock tiny women the eff out.  Green fits perfectly in Cincinnati. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

After this game?  Why not before when Burfict and the entire Bengals team was loaded with cheap shot artists?  I mean... They drafted a guy in the second round who knocked a tiny woman the EFF out, then said he changed as a person only to intimidate a female parking lot attendant, proving he didn't change, he just learned that you can't knock tiny women the eff out.  Green fits perfectly in Cincinnati. 

Oh, I disliked Burfict, Jones, etc. before. But now that I'm watching this happen to my team it's going to a different level of hate/dislike for sure.

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Loool. One incident defines a person I guess.

A good person doesn't launch their helmet at somebody like a weapon.  Or throw a temper tantrum on a field goal net.  If it makes you feel better, I think better of Beckham than I do of Mike Evans after today. 

Just now, Malik said:

Wait why was AJ Green fighting?

Because he's a Manchild that wasa held to one catch for 6 yards by an up and coming cornerback who had his number today after that young CB gave him a shove on a running play. 

Archived