Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

I am not used to seeing my Rams hammerfist opponents. Even bad opponents. We keep EVERY opponent in the game. 

I dont know what to do with myself when we (seemingly) put the game out of reach by the 3rd quarter. I mean, a comeback can happen. But the odds are against it. Which has me in a weird place. What do I do?

Just now, Non-Issue said:

I am not used to seeing my Rams hammerfist opponents. Even bad opponents. We keep EVERY opponent in the game. 

I dont know what to do with myself when we (seemingly) put the game out of reach by the 3rd quarter. I mean, a comeback can happen. But the odds are against it. Which has me in a weird place. What do I do?

The Giants last scored 30 points just about 2 calendar years ago. There will be no comeback. 

The Giants are going to end up losing by 50 at home, after their bye, against a team traveling all the way across the country, to fall to 1-7. The Giants don't fire head coaches midseason, but how can you let Mcadoo stay?

15 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

I think the narrative of not facing bad teams has always been overrated.  I'd take the easy wins, #1 seed, and chance to rest guys any day.

That being said, I would not be particularly surprised if they went one and done in the playoffs.   They have a nice DL and safeties but the CB situation is a dumpster fire.  I'm not sure I trust Wentz yet in high leverage situations where refs let defenses get away with more physical contact on receivers.

Im sorry I just have to address this because so much wrong here. A nice DL? You mean elite because thats what it is. And our corners are our biggest weakness but theyre far from a dumpster fire. Robinson has been great all year,Mills has become a solid player and playmaker, and we have a top 10 cornerback coming back from an injury in week 1.

And as far as your last statement....did you not see the TNF Carolina game? Or the Wash game?Or any game?

This Broncos defense is not close to either of the past two defenses.

No but that defense was one of the best OF ALL TIME. Dont kid yourself, just because theyre not on an all time great level doesnt mean theyre not still elite.

Archived