Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

18 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

cardinals have been absolutely terrible and are 4-4

Them and the Falcons are playing well under their talent level and both teams need to get their head out of their butts and turn it around starting soon if their going to make the playoffs. 

I just saw the highlights of the Rams/Giants game. That 3rd and 33 conversion for a TD was maybe the play of the season for me thus far. Completely nutty, and maybe the most embarrassing thing to happen to the Giants this year. 

Btw, what McVay has done with the Rams is incredible. That team on offense looks like the GSOT days. Maybe this opens up opportunities for younger head coaches going forward. 

2 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Btw, what McVay has done with the Rams is incredible. That team on offense looks like the GSOT days. Maybe this opens up opportunities for younger head coaches going forward. 

I guarantee it will....but I doubt it goes well in most cases because I think some teams will force it trying to find the next McVay as opposed to finding the coach that best fits what they are trying to do.

10 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Them and the Falcons are playing well under their talent level and both teams need to get their head out of their butts and turn it around starting soon if their going to make the playoffs. 

The Cardinals' QB position is awful. They're not going anywhere and I think the idea that they're playing under their talent level is highly questionable.

They're a mediocre team with an awful QB. 4-4 is pretty good all things considered. They will be lucky to win 8 this year 

4 hours ago, mcmurtry86 said:

The Cardinals' QB position is awful. They're not going anywhere and I think the idea that they're playing under their talent level is highly questionable.

They're a mediocre team with an awful QB. 4-4 is pretty good all things considered. They will be lucky to win 8 this year 

Forgot Palmer got injured actually because i think he is a good QB.   Stanton and Gabbert im pretty sure will get them nowhere :(   Then i guess i'll retrack my statement and just say the Falcons need to get their act together.  The Cardinals can carry on and do what they can lol

Archived