Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

Just now, tonyto36 said:

And if Smith didn't see a guy open down field, do you think he was going to force the ball?  Do you think Smith is a dumb football player?

We saw exactly what happened when Smith was down two scores and HAD to throw the ball.  HAD to press the issue.  He threw an interception.  The next drive he just dumped it off to protect his numbers.

Every advanced analytics site I've seen had consistently graded Brady as better.

And in my opinion Brady was clearly better.  Brady didn't have an MVP calibre RB to lean on.  He had to pass the ball more and dealt with more injuries and a worse defense.

Smith had a better defense, better running game, healthier teammates.  Now all of a sudden those three things are coming back to earth and we saw the result.

To the first line, what on earth are you talking about?

To the rest, you've been proved wrong on all of these points before. Find a new fight to pick.

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

To the first line, what on earth are you talking about?

To the rest, you've been proved wrong on all of these points before. Find a new fight to pick.

Nah, he wasn't proven wrong...he just disregarded and omitted the arguments for anyone other than Brady. This is an extremely effective strategy when making arguments: 

giphy.gif&f=1

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

One of the greatest redskims wins since maybe the MNF game in 2005.

offense been terrible and Kirk throws two long bombs and a diving catch I'm shocked

minnesota next 

As a neutral, I'm genuinely hoping Bradford is healed up and back for that game.

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

IT WAS NOT A MUST THROW SITUATION IN A TIE GAME.  JUST LETTING CLOCK DIE AND GOING TO OT IS OKAY.   THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS BEING DOWN TWO SCORES AND HAVING TO THROW THE BALL.  THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

The second you've provided nothing.   I cited outside sources with no bias and you're just claiming I'm (and all of them) are wrong.  Every single advanced analytics site that I've seen had Brady as consistently better than Smith.  

The other things I've stated have absolutely not been proven wrong.  Please tell me who had healthier receivers the beginning of the season?   Please tell me who had a MVP calibre RB to start the season.  Please tell me who had the better defense to start the season.  You arguing those things are false is just purposefully being obtuse.  You know I'm right and just want it to go away so are deflecting and hiding from it.

So does week 1 count as a must-throw situation for Brady, then? How did he handle that?

We had substantial injuries to start the year. Our defense has been horrible all year. Smith was better statistically in every way. These things have been discussed and proven repeatedly.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nah, he wasn't proven wrong...he just disregarded and omitted the arguments for anyone other than Brady. This is an extremely effective strategy when making arguments: 

giphy.gif&f=1

haha-shut-up.gif

TALK ABOUT BRADY'S UNDERRATED POCKET PRESENCE RIGHT MEOW!

Just now, tonyto36 said:

This is obvious trolling.  Regardless I've [to a fault] responded to EVERY argument.

You are doing nothing but making personal attacks and AVOIDING responding to my arguments.

I haven't made a single personal attack there, buddy. 

And I've responded to arguments in the past...you actually stopped responding to me in the other thread, so wrong again.  And you've actually admitted to omitting information in a post.  I have nothing more to say on the matter to you.

Archived