Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Looking forward to our game against them in a couple weeks.

I think Dallas will beat Atlanta next week to move to 6-3.

That would be huge cause if they beat us week 11, then there would just be 1 game separating us.

After the Saints, Rams, and Seahawks, it feels right we can include those teams as playoff caliber. The Vikings would be next but I'm not upset at anyone afraid to call a Case Keenum lead unit a playoff team.

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Say that's true and I think that a possibility, do you attribute that to him, or the fact that we are 1-7? I think it's the latter. 

Couldnt it be both?

I dont have enough of a handle on the team or the coach to say one way or the other. But I can say this. It's a team coming off an eleven win season that JUST hit the halfway mark. If they have completely given up to the point where theyre mailing it in already, the ability of the coach to motivate his players and keep them fighting miiiiiight be an issue.

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

Time for Smith to get his garbage time stats.  Lets see if he can avoid throwing another interception when the defense knows he's coming.

Right. Because he's thrown so many interceptions this year.

First INT of the season and you post in every thread you can about it.

43 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Nah. Wilson will play like crud for most of a low scoring game, your defense will get the ball back for him with about 2 minutes to go, and he'll either get a busted play or a lucky penalty to move down the field for a game winning score. Then tomorrow everyone will be talking about how great Wilson played.

We get a lot of Seahawks games in the UK.

Ahem.

Archived