Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

1 minute ago, Forge said:

So much hate for Smith just because people had the audacity to believe that he was the MVP for the first few weeks. Can't wait to see the vitriol you have on Carson Wentz moving forward. 

Someone played better than Brady for a few weeks, so there will be an eternal vendetta there.

Just now, showtime said:

But if you waste a bunch of time... you're not guaranteed to score, though.

You take one knee. That would take the clock to 20-25 seconds. Then you have 2nd, 3rd, and 4th down with two timeouts to score from the 2. It makes plenty of sense.

Just now, tonyto36 said:

No he didn't.  This is exactly what I mean by Smith being overrated.  He was good, but clearly was not as good as Brady.

It's not just about boxscore stats.

Still waiting on you to respond to my post explaining how throwing 3 times in a tied game, or running it 7-12 times when it's not third and long in the last two drives of the Redskins game constitutes him supposedly playing well in "must-throw situations".  Or how that even constitutes must throw at all.

He was better than Brady, actually.

Just now, tonyto36 said:

No he didn't.  This is exactly what I mean by Smith being overrated.  He was good, but clearly was not as good as Brady.

It's not just about boxscore stats.

Still waiting on you to respond to my post explaining how throwing 3 times in a tied game, or running it 7-12 times when it's not third and long in the last two drives of the Redskins game constitutes him supposedly playing well in "must-throw situations".  Or how that even constitutes must throw at all.

The final minute of a tie game is absolutely must-throw. Do you think the Redskins were stacking the box?

Archived