Week 9 GDT

mcmurtry86

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Why is Green punching a guy in the helmet? That doesn't even make sense. Also not sure why Ramsey was ejected. PF for the shove? fine. But ejection for the fight? Didn't look like he did anything.

The shove was pretty soft too

Green was just being a thug

Just now, mse326 said:

Why is Green punching a guy in the helmet? That doesn't even make sense. Also not sure why Ramsey was ejected. PF for the shove? fine. But ejection for the fight? Didn't look like he did anything.

Refs probably figure he was baiting him all half and this was the one that set AJ (who's usually cool as ice) off. Not saying I agree but I could see it 

Add Green to the list of people without a brain.  Anybody dumb enough to punch someone in the head when they're wearing a helmet isn't the type of person I could ever conceivably root for.  Jalen Ramsey should NOT have been suspended for that shove or anything he did after the shove.  Green is frickin wailing on him, choke-holding him and punching him when he's down.  Green should be suspended for the rest of the season if players like Trevathan were suspended for a game because you can't tell me that hitting a player while the play is still happening is as bad as what Green just did. 

Archived