Super Bowl 44: Colts vs. Vikings: Who wins?

Championshiporbust

The colts matched up better with the Vikings than they did the Saints.  Vikings relied on their pass rush (Colts allowed 13 sacks all season), and had a weak secondary (bottom 10 in passing TDs allowed and ints).  Their strength was their run defense, but the colts didn't run the ball anyway.  Feel like Peyton would have picked them apart.  

And like biggie said, I just wouldn't have faith that Brad Childress could have replicated what Sean Payton did. 

• Like 1

Biggest issue is Favre's freaking ankle. Not going to look about now but it was swollen and blue to the hilt. So we have to imagine a game where the Saints are not reaming him as such. If he's able to move then the Vikings by a margin. Favre and Peterson were the ultimate gut punch the Colts D would not have been able to defend, would have to be a shoot out.

• Like 2

Vikings. I saw Adrian Peterson literally run all over the colts for 4 quarters the year before lol. They only lost because tarvaris Jackson couldn’t throw a football lol. Never mind the fact that they would most likely have to focus on stopping the run? Favre had Sidney rice looking like Randy moss, and Percy harvin in the slot. No way Peyton (and that is my favorite Qb ever) can go *** for tat with that. Mix in Vikings pass rush lol