Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Slappy Mc

I did have a 3 post limit.  Josh gave it to me over you.

We got a day invest after bribing danger n2.  Used it on daboyle.  Penalty for targeting Goodell was a 3 post limit.... I submitted the invest 

Well that works out well for you guys. Daboyle is Rodger Goodell. Youve been 'fined' for putting a move on the commish. Your penalty is a 3 post silence today.

@JoshstraDaymus, this was a mistake...

So could you have given me the 3 post limit?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This doesn't explain how I survived... I didn't have a move. You can't enhance no move.

You survived because the hit on you failed. You where his watch target. 50/50 if moves on you would have worked

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

What did you do last night?

Who visited you?

I've never seen anyone ask so many people the same thing with no follow up the entire time.

I wasn't allowed to say anything about anything about my role or character, not even post gifs of Jerruh 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca @Pickle Rick you guys had good reads too. nice work

More so than you think. I gave the day invest to Nacho and gun to Pickle. Still can't believe he didn't hit Jlash 🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313 fun game thanks for hosting! Good to see Slappy and the twins couldn’t get a solid read on me. Nacho, I’d apologize but I really needed that double vote the next day after I did the N1 math LOL.

Good game MWil. I probably would have gotten into an argument with you at some point and got completely distracted from what was really important...

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Good game MWil. I probably would have gotten into an argument with you at some point and got completely distracted from what was really important...

Check out my last post where I said Josh and jlash were scum, right before I died 😂