Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Its all good, im just giving you the business

Nah, it's appreciated. I enjoy the discussion. At least you articulate some reasonable points instead of smashing your face against the keyboard before going silent again, never to make a trade offer but quick to criticize trades that others make.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nah, it's appreciated. I enjoy the discussion. At least you articulate some reasonable points instead of smashing your face against the keyboard before going silent again, never to make a trade offer but quick to criticize trades that others make.

But that's every NSFL's owners favorite past time. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

ARob has some good sim seasons left in him. Although I think he’ll be on the downswing  for sure.

I wasn’t keeping him after this season. His tags are earmarked to keep Waddle and Quinnen now 

You are aware that the 28 year old just signed a big contract with LAR?

10 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'm sorry, I did the best I could

We invite you to collusion chat & this is how you repay us.. Sad

21 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You are aware that the 28 year old just signed a big contract with LAR?

Yeah, I know. But I think he is on the decline. Him being on the Rams will be good for maybe extending his usability but his days of being the alpha #1 are over imo. I could be wrong and if I am, I am very comfortable with the future of Smith and Waddle as the foundation of my WR corps. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah, I know. But I think he is on the decline. Him being on the Rams will be good for maybe extending his usability but his days of being the alpha #1 are over imo. I could be wrong and if I am, I am very comfortable with the future of Smith and Waddle as the foundation of my WR corps. 

Absolutely: Smith and Waddle should be just fine moving forward.

I'm of the opinion, and I made the trade with the mindset, that Robinson hasn't hit his full potential yet, and the Rams seized on the opportunity to make him the 1b to Kupp's 1a. I think Robinson will have some really nice years in LA, making an already strong sim performer even more effective. And I needed to give Rodgers a legitimate #1... finally.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, probably. swoosh has an elite OLine, so it'll be interesting to see how he performs. I went for players that showed better results in pass-blocking because my offense is pass-heavy.

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 30
Rush Ratio: 47.39%

The sim don't care that you don't want to run the ball