Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m actually here, but why inconvenience myself? I have about 36 hours or so to make my pick and I plan on using my time. Sorry you don’t know how drafting works.

We all had plenty of time to work out a deal for this pick. Unless you have offers you are negotiating currently, you are likely just wasting everyone’s time 

Gotta tell ya, everyone who is so antsy about me making the pick is just letting me bask in this.

Theres a schedule, I have alerts set, likely I’ll make my pick tomorrow night and then you can all move on with your lives.

But guys, seriously, if I’m actually going to put effort in this year, I want to take my time and do my due diligence.

And if you have a problem with someone wanting to take their alotted time, then that’s too bad. Point is I have time I can take and while a few of you want me to just hurry up and get it done, that doesn’t mean everyone. I could end up screwing over other people, and that’s not fair.

And I’m sorry if you feel any type of way about me not making contact with you over deals or just lack of contact in general. Truly I mean this.

• Like 3

The reason I post the draft thread early isn't actually to get the first round done early (although I never objected to letting people do it if they wanted). The extra couple days between me putting the thread up and timeslots being enforced was always to allow a time buffer for everyone to be able to look over the players list and come up with a draft board (or at least look over it).

So let's be courteous

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Gotta tell ya, everyone who is so antsy about me making the pick is just letting me bask in this.

Theres a schedule, I have alerts set, likely I’ll make my pick tomorrow night and then you can all move on with your lives.

But guys, seriously, if I’m actually going to put effort in this year, I want to take my time and do my due diligence.

And if you have a problem with someone wanting to take their alotted time, then that’s too bad. Point is I have time I can take and while a few of you want me to just hurry up and get it done, that doesn’t mean everyone. I could end up screwing over other people, and that’s not fair.

And I’m sorry if you feel any type of way about me not making contact with you over deals or just lack of contact in general. Truly I mean this.

it happens every time, it's all good. the clock catches up regardless. it's better this way.