Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

I'm at work again today. The slow season is still here. I'm expecting us to crush this draft today. We gotta focus in, communicate, really nail those fundamentals. If we give this our all, we (clap) will (clap) not (clap) draft only four times in a matter of 12 hours like yesterday.

I'm expecting our front end, guys like swoosh, Orca, new guy, my man Karnage, to come in here and really set the pace, and then our middle-of-the-order guys to really take it to 'em. The closers? We know what the closers bring to the draft. Oh yeah, bucsfan is finally back from injury. Give him a clap.

Remember: a pick is only as good or bad as the picture posted with it. Dig deep, give it your all and we'll... do this again every day for the next week.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm at work again today. The slow season is still here. I'm expecting us to crush this draft today. We gotta focus in, communicate, really nail those fundamentals. If we give this our all, we (clap) will (clap) not (clap) draft only four times in a matter of 12 hours like yesterday.

I'm expecting our front end, guys like swoosh, Orca, new guy, my man Karnage, to come in here and really set the pace, and then our middle-of-the-order guys to really take it to 'em. The closers? We know what the closers bring to the draft. Oh yeah, bucsfan is finally back from injury. Give him a clap.

Remember: a pick is only as good or bad as the picture posted with it. Dig deep, give it your all and we'll... do this again every day for the next week.

Joe’s gonna hold up the draft for sure