Joe Flacco 2012 playoffs vs Matthew Stafford 2021 playoffs

notthatbluestuff

Joe vs Matthew - which postseason was better?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Flacco or Stafford?

7 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

El-oh-El at people voting Joe "PI" Flacco. Most scripted SB win I've ever seen with Lewis getting his last hurrah win and a white QB beating Kaepernick in the SB.

Do not discuss race. This clearly violates the rules of the forum.

mse326

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

El-oh-El at people voting Joe "PI" Flacco. Most scripted SB win I've ever seen with Lewis getting his last hurrah win and a white QB beating Kaepernick in the SB.

Okay, so let me understand this.

You think 1000+ players, staff and officials (including the entire SF organization) all risked their careers and reputations by agreeing to take part in a massive conspiracy just to be sure the Ravens won, all because a single player (who was already a sure-fire 1st ballot hall of famer and widely considered one of the best ever at his position) was retiring.  And, in turn, Flacco just happened to be the lucky chosen QB of the Ravens at the time and now he's receiving credit for something he doesn't really deserve since he essentially did nothing except play his part with the rest of his co-conspirators?

I really don't even know what to say about this nonsense, except that your a walking contradiction who needs to seriously remove that silly tin foil hat and embrace reality.

r153046_1296x729_16-9.jpg

7 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Okay, so let me understand this.

You think 1000+ players, staff and officials (including the entire SF organization) all risked their careers and reputations by agreeing to take part in a massive conspiracy just to be sure the Ravens won, all because a single player (who was already a sure-fire 1st ballot hall of famer and widely considered one of the best ever at his position) was retiring.  And, in turn, Flacco just happened to be the lucky chosen QB of the Ravens at the time and now he's receiving credit for something he doesn't really deserve since he essentially did nothing except play his part with the rest of his co-conspirators?

I really don't even know what to say about this nonsense, except that your a walking contradiction who needs to seriously remove that silly tin foil hat and embrace reality.

Apart from that one run Tannehill has had a better career then Flacco, let that sink in for a moment. Even so, no way Flacco is first ballot. He'll get in because of SB bias but he'll be the Namath tier once he does. Also it doesn't take 1000's of people to throw a game, it takes a handfull and a convenient power shortage, that somehow happened during THE most important event of the year.

11 hours ago, mse326 said:

Do not discuss race. This clearly violates the rules of the forum.

mse326

Understood, my bad.

58 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

Apart from that one run Tannehill has had a better career then Flacco, let that sink in for a moment.

Nobody, not even Raven fans, would say otherwise. That being said, Tannehill wishes he was 1/4th of the quarterback Joe Flacco was in the playoffs.

58 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

Even so, no way Flacco is first ballot. He'll get in because of SB bias but he'll be the Namath tier once he does. Also it doesn't take 1000's of people to throw a game, it takes a handfull and a convenient power shortage, that somehow happened during THE most important event of the year.

He was talking about Ray Lewis.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

Apart from that one run Tannehill has had a better career then Flacco

This is irrelevant to anything being debated here.

Even so, no way Flacco is first ballot.

Nobody said he was.

Also it doesn't take 1000's of people to throw a game, it takes a handfull and a convenient power shortage, that somehow happened during THE most important event of the year.

There's levels to these things. There's reaching, major reaching, oblivious, space crusades .....and then this.

SF scored 6 points before the power outage and 25 after.
BAL scored 21 points before the power outage and 13 after.

It seems like SF benefited alot more than the Ravens did.

• Like 2