STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I said pushed. I never said they were def scum (you included)

Honestly, in my eyes in a situation like this you want to push the players who quietly fell in line and tried to hide among the masses when they saw what was happening

Scum will usually play scared D1 like that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Honestly, in my eyes in a situation like this you want to push the players who quietly fell in line and tried to hide among the masses when they saw what was happening

Scum will usually play scared D1 like that

What about mwil who tried to get votes on me before quietly switching over to forge? 

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As the Republic forces move to mobilize against the Separatist threat, they zoned in on @Forge, who claimed to be a Republic senator. "He's no senator," said one, "I am!"

"Sacrebleu! No, it iz I, I swear it," a trapped Count Dooku of the Sith Order replied, "Ah, fine, you caught me. But your Jedi ethics will require you to take me aliv-" He was unable to finish his words, as he quickly beheaded for his crimes.

It seems that the Sith may be behind this crisis after all, but how do they fit into all of this?

Night moves are due 9:30 PM ET!

Autopsy:

Reveal hidden contents

Count Dooku
Master, Human
jCKMvKBFd-4u_MC3RM-HASfCUWQovO_CkE2pj2WqHNANhm3tV_opPQihkjvJqImHLyrz2K6_aRq0OAd_tQp3DGqjHHDRY1CZdZNe3-Q1j18QYcQAMycLFGOkEjbOX2Chmr6rzIzb
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall." - Count Dooku

You are aligned with the Sith Order: Your faction must outnumber the Jedi Order at the end of the game. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Republic (your presence does not prevent the game from ending), but neither the Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance actually win the game if at least one member of your faction remains alive with your win condition met.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Maneuver: Once per night, target two other players. All players (including allied players) visiting either of those players will instead be redirected to the other.
  • Separatist Mole (Passive): You begin the game in an anonymous private chat with Asajj Ventress, who is Separatist Alliance aligned. Additionally, as long as she remains alive, you receive a report each night of all players visited by any member of the Separatist Alliance that night.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Red Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to parry, block, or kill a target player. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. You can only choose to block or parry once each per game.
  • Containment Field (Melee): Target another player. That player cannot vote the following day, and is roleblocked the following night. Can only be used once.

@Pickle Rick

Wild West Hello GIF by Young Guns

• Like 1