STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

DrDoomIQ - 10 - [Slappy Mc], Glen, [Droid C], Pickle Rick, Jlash, Matts4313, Raves, MWil23, squire12, Daboyle

Slappy Mc - 3 - DrDoomIQ, Tugboat, JoshstraDaymus

MWil23 - 2 - kingseanjohn, [Droid A]

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - 11sanchez11

kingseanjohn - 1 - bcb1213

Yet to vote: @gopherwrestler

Around 5 minutes left in the day!

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Don't like the poison claim.  What character would be in the game poisoning people and how does it fit within the story arc?

I was told Doom was an other. I would assume Jango Fett (hes the one in this movie, right?) is an other. Jango would have poison darts. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I was told Doom was an other. I would assume Jango Fett (hes the one in this movie, right?) is an other. Jango would have poison darts. 

What's hilarious is if Doom is the dude he says, he's prob the one who could save you from it. If I remember right they went to talk to him about fetts poison dart 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Holy ish. 

Might as well get my info out now, wont hurt. I put my investigation on Whicker when he told me who to vote for. I really wanted to change it but since I had not read basically anything I didnt know who to go to. Obviously yall know the results.

I was also poisoned and will die without a protection. For that reason, I think I should be the lynch... Im not going to put in enough effort to read up. Im just a storm trooper. My other move is I can make a droid. 

Matts

@Pickle Rick

Just now, Matts4313 said:

We are about to find out what he flips.  If he can't poison then like I said it looks bad for you.  

Doom claimed a scoundrel (not Fett).  He could have lied so who knows., 2 minutes.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Bruh, read my first post after night. The host literally told me "You are poisoned, you will die tomorrow unless someone protects you". 

I pointed this all out like 24 hours ago. 

I think was during the Duke game, i didn't read much of that as my attention was mostly on the game.