STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Just going to say, @The Orca is putting in hella work reading back through the thread liking posts.  lots of good info to think about going forward.  

I agree, but unless Orca is in some sort of death chat and still allowed to communicate as a ghost, it's hard to tell if it's good intel or just him guessing.

Orca, are you in a dead chat?

On 2/19/2022 at 6:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Jlash was:

Sheev Palpatine
Senator, Human
lkZEonQKK5mDg6thI-x4DMAc3hCWCxgVDTcDgH9OTnFtNvL_TDG_m4MMkwD3cXLajE9sp1dqYEsDX6XPWoNKHfnEL9iYkybbxjMFLd2LKJxAjoGTmrpIvQlPSVjSzHI-VvmIWvKI
"Power! Unlimited power!" - Chancellor Palpatine

You are aligned with the Sith Order: Your faction must outnumber the Jedi Order at the end of the game. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Republic (your presence does not prevent the game from ending), but neither the Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance actually win the game if at least one member of your faction remains alive with your win condition met.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Lightning: Once per night, kill a target player. Your team cannot use a factional item in the same night you use this ability, nor can you use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Force Convert: Once per night, you may visit a player. If that player is Mas Amedda, they are converted to the Sith Order. If that player is Anakin Skywalker and both Darth Maul and Count Dooku are dead, they are converted to Darth Vader, Sith Order-aligned.
  • Chancellor of the Republic (Passive): While either Darth Maul or Count Dooku remain alive, during each night you neither use an item or role ability, any reports made against you during the night are fabricated to indicate you are Galactic Republic-aligned and any kill attempts are automatically redirected to one of your original allies (Darth Maul first, then Count Dooku). Additionally, the first time you would be lynched this game while either Darth Maul or Count Dooku remain alive and you neither used an item or role ability the previous night, the lynch is automatically overridden to one of your original allies (Darth Maul first, then Count Dooku).
  • Sense Fear (Passive): If Anakin Skywalker ever uses the "Search Your Feelings" ability, their identity will be revealed to you in a report.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Red Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to parry, block, or kill a target player. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. You can only choose to block or parry once each per game.

The post below is Jlash response to the claim/counter claim from forge and Pickle on D1.  Based on the info in the autopsy, jlash was well on his way to being able to cut forge out and get the conversion of Pickle.   That may have been a bit of a plan after Forge went spiraling on D1.  Claim Mas Amedda to get the CC so Jlash could get the convert.  The danger N1 death was a hiccup.  

On 2/22/2022 at 11:48 AM, Jlash said:

hahaha 

The Kid Mero No GIF by Desus & Mero

FORGE

Now, if anyone wants to claim the jlash hit that would be nice.  

Bit of a theory floating in my head........though I need some assisting to anyone who knows the lore on star wars.....did Mas Amedda have any desire to supplant Palpatine as Sith leader?  Would pickle hit Jlash in order to get Slappy converted?  If so, I am not sure if that could happen on the same night (kill Jlash/Palpatine and convert Slappy/Anakin).

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The post below is Jlash response to the claim/counter claim from forge and Pickle on D1.  Based on the info in the autopsy, jlash was well on his way to being able to cut forge out and get the conversion of Pickle.   That may have been a bit of a plan after Forge went spiraling on D1.  Claim Mas Amedda to get the CC so Jlash could get the convert.  The danger N1 death was a hiccup.  

Now, if anyone wants to claim the jlash hit that would be nice.  

Bit of a theory floating in my head........though I need some assisting to anyone who knows the lore on star wars.....did Mas Amedda have any desire to supplant Palpatine as Sith leader?  Would pickle hit Jlash in order to get Slappy converted?  If so, I am not sure if that could happen on the same night (kill Jlash/Palpatine and convert Slappy/Anakin).

i mean, the autopsy will tell us but that sounds far fetched, Amedda served Papatine loyally according to the wiki and was even seen as his "right hand man"