STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

12 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I can’t be Grievious because I’m a tracker. And no role has ever been a track and kill. What would be the point in that?

@Slappy Mc visited @AFlaccoSeagulls last night. 

And KSJ probably confirmed slappy because they’re both scum together. He’s not Grievous, but he absolutely could be a scum protector variant 

13 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I can’t be Grievious because I’m a tracker. And no role has ever been a track and kill. What would be the point in that?

@Slappy Mc visited @AFlaccoSeagulls last night. 

So @Slappy Mc visited Flacco N1 and killed him N2 and we are supposed to believe he’s not clearly scum especially in light of the flavor? He’s either Sith or else in on a RMIB bus.

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

With the Separatist General defeated, the Republic thought their troops would scramble in confusion. This assumption was a deadly mistake, as the battle took a deadly (and disastrous) turn the following night.

The Jedi Order lost two of their highest ranking and famous Jedi, apparently losing in separate duels across the battlefield. @Tk3 's body was discovered first, appearing to be disposed of via an insanely long fall from a skyscraper. He was Mace Windu.

A duel...interesting. A tower, also interesting:

a70ff8fde144010c0b8fbd3e9e2e1e05bf8869da

Secondly, the star General of the Clone War, Obi-Wan Kenobi (going by the alias @AFlaccoSeagulls), was also found dead with a shocked expression on his face, doubling the Jedi Order's losses.

A shocked expression on his face? Interesting.

unlimited-power-starwars.gif

Found nearby was the body of @RuskieTitan, a loyal Clone Trooper of the Galactic Republic.

No flavor. Could absolutely have been a bluff by Slappy and hint at a kill, probably by another member of his faction.

The Senate also took heavy fire from orbital bombardment. While most evacuated safely, the senator from Alderaan was not so lucky. @wolfeyestrk, aka Senator Bail Organa of the Galactic Republic, was found with severe burns.

Different flavor. Based upon Wolf's ability, this has to be a scum hit unless someone else was redirected. If so, now's the time to speak up.

If that weren't enough, Senator Padmé Amidala was also found dead nearby. @Whicker's death did not appear to be from opposing fire, but rather, it seems her blaster backfired as she was attempting to use it to defend herself. At least her death was likely painless - the Galactic Republic will mourn her loss.

I'm assuming that Whicker tried to kill someone here (probably squire based upon the gut feeling and subsequent feud last night).

A once optimistic outlook has turned around in a hurry. Can the Galactic Republic mobilize a counter-strike? Droid C enters the game to attempt to help sort everything out.

The autopsies of this bloody night:

Reveal hidden contents

Mace Windu
Master, Human
8t1-Rk-3gLo3aKnklsBNOZNprKJTWf6aTMkDRAbrc9QBufc9bq7Sk0TSc7VGGT5wR4CmLbRy-HJPEHjnOmJICkzLlUCIbUJKvW0ZiRl0pLCqMR3eJH1ORFElWOzlMgMPtyQBDa62
"This party's over." - Mace Windu

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Eliminate the Sith Order and all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Galactic Republic, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Sense: Once per night, you may target a player to receive a report on whether or not they have a Force ability and their alignment if so.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Purple Lightsaber (Melee): Can be used to parry, block, or kill a target player. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. You cannot use this item two nights in a row, and you cannot choose the same action with the lightsaber two times in a row.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Knight, Human
a24JTaoec_hw78Ee_vsv7KTREENSzYXAhORYGJ9o80Lsj7N8zOdJEq7JGvp4qoE7Et38BvQ-Wt92zhmZT932RhIu3spy7fyZF6lrC_aoCVX4FmWrXFDHuNy15leUpW2HBfwSdzQ7
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Eliminate the Sith Order and all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Galactic Republic, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Manipulate: Once per night, you can roleblock another target player. You can't roleblock that player with this ability again this game.
  • R2-D2 (droid): Once per night, you may target another player to receive a report on their alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row, nor can you use it the first night of the game.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability (even one you can no longer use) to have them join the game as a pseudo-player called "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned (not counting towards ratios), of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. If you ever die, all Droids you deployed die, too.
  • Order Droid (Day): At any time during the day except the final 30 minutes, via PM with the host, you may have any of the Droids you deployed change their vote to a player of your choosing. You may supply reasoning, but the Droid will paraphrase anything into its own words. Any Droids not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day automatically vote for a no lynch.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Blue Lightsaber (Melee): Can be used to parry or block on odd nights. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. Additionally, the night after a successfully defending against an item, you may use the lightsaber to attempt to kill a target player, instead.

Clone Trooper
Pilot, Human
-3WAzajbyjam5Igzn4rxHhD3D3SWcZcEaCu1pwwm8iW1UnhyzLcUIRNxff5InAQX9jD8Y71HvBxrX8IF80C-4_Ihn3EGhjz-SVvQphRyjcTJnw_hzq-X1oFp4KKO6od_1vjMdHRy
"And remind them, if they need more troops, it will take more time to grow them." - Taun We

You are aligned with the Galactic Republic: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Jedi Order, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:

• Pilot (Droid): Once per night, target another player to give them a Jet Pack. You will be told when they use the gifted item, and cannot use this ability again until they do so.
  • Seeker (Droid): Once per game, target a player to receive a report the following night of one random player aligned with that player.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability (even one you can no longer use) to have them join the game as a pseudo-player called "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned (not counting towards ratios), of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. If you ever die, all Droids you deployed die, too.
  • Order Droid (Day): At any time during the day except the final 30 minutes, via PM with the host, you may have any of the Droids you deployed change their vote to a player of your choosing. You may supply reasoning, but the Droid will paraphrase anything into its own words. Any Droids not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day automatically vote for a no lynch.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Jet Pack (Defense): Any actions used on you during the night will fail. Can only be used once.

Bail Organa
Senator, Human
E1b9X4c8LljHuc3by9x0khy2KDR6aklPG42f8yTqNAz47BdmDgGf5QeAG09diGMKktsivdMaSbWHUNwVFkPCZo3JHiaLaF3vHqrS16joZJ5Fnn92Av5j5YSCujsGpzQ2gL24qjbD
"Well, I will do everything I can in the Senate." - Senator Organa

You are aligned with the Galactic Republic: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Jedi Order, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:

• Watch: Once per night, target a player to receive a report on all players visiting them during the night.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Flash Grenade (Ranged): Roleblock one other target player. Can only be used once.

Padmé Amidala
Senator, Human
PFLlDB0oQdwZrjMtaqWH41302r7bYHw_TOvA3XGUeSKBKhO_r_UaDthcw9ZEHaM85uqXsc9-bSbQah2YHLobbCrTGDLUznaG3maLEANmpj29HrjWAfp9NDvvUPdfkRuQf8jX_qdI
"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause." - Senator Amidala

ROLE POWERS:

• Command: Once per night, you can reroute target player's actions (both their role ability and an item they're using) to another target player. You can't reroute that player with this ability again this game.
  • C-3P0 (Droid): Once per night, target a player. If that player received a report that night, you receive a copy. If their report was subject to fabrication, your copy will be what they should've received, instead.
  • Forbidden Love (Passive): You begin the game in a private chat with Anakin Skywalker, who is Jedi Order aligned.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Blaster (Ranged): Kill a target player. Can only be used once.

Day 3 will end Thursday at 9:00 PM ET.

The autopsies are important.

If nothing else, Slappy is absolutely lock scum based upon flavor and the fact that he visited Flacco N1 (confirmed by KSJ and Slappy in thread with KSJ's alleged track) and then killed Flacco N2.

TBH, he probably killed both Flacco and Mace Windu (Tk3)

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Hahaha.

Funny how a droid is going to fake red (or blue in this case) letter me when KSJ was all too eager to redundantly prove he couldn’t possibly be a tracker and killer. Just because he’s not Grievous doesn’t mean he isn’t scum. 

And it’s funny that this was posted after YOU KILLED TWO TOWN in plain sight last night. A shocked expression??? Really?

giphy.gif

@MWil23

So you think slappy and ksj are aligned?  Would they be Separatist or Sith?

On 2/19/2022 at 7:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Forge was:

Count Dooku
Master, Human
jCKMvKBFd-4u_MC3RM-HASfCUWQovO_CkE2pj2WqHNANhm3tV_opPQihkjvJqImHLyrz2K6_aRq0OAd_tQp3DGqjHHDRY1CZdZNe3-Q1j18QYcQAMycLFGOkEjbOX2Chmr6rzIzb
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall." - Count Dooku

You are aligned with the Sith Order: Your faction must outnumber the Jedi Order at the end of the game. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Republic (your presence does not prevent the game from ending), but neither the Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance actually win the game if at least one member of your faction remains alive with your win condition met.

It's pretty simple:

The Sith are absolutely trying to kill off the Jedi and they win by killing off as many as possible. Slappy tried to hide in plain sight (reminds me of the Sherlock Holmes Purloined Letter) and used WIFOM on Ruskie, while killing TWO Jedi last night, one of whom he confirmed and KSJ confirmed to have visited.

I would absolutely bet on a Sith limited conversion mechanic with Palpatine here.

Dooku and Darth Maul die, meaning that when one (or both) of them die, Palpatine (The REAL Master) can convert Anakin Skywalker, who turns into Vader in Episode III, to the Dark Side/Sith.

I need to re-read some of what Whicker said/see if there are any hints since he shared a chat with Anakin...since Padme is now dead, all the more reason to be suspicious of a conversion.

Regardless, Slappy is lock scum.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So @Slappy Mc visited Flacco N1 and killed him N2 and we are supposed to believe he’s not clearly scum especially in light of the flavor? He’s either Sith or else in on a RMIB bus.

I have some issues with this exact thing.

Slappy visits Flacco n1.  Then kills him n2.

Flacco flipping jedi leads me to thinking slappy is not jedi.

But he is sure putting out the jedi gifs.

Slappy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23

So you think slappy and ksj are aligned?  Would they be Separatist or Sith?

I just posted a long post on Slappy, but I think Slappy is absolutely SITH aligned and Palpatine based upon the flavor of the deaths of the Jedi...because of the OP writeup, I'd say that Palpatine can't be aligned with Separatists...but then again, in the movie Palpatine created the separatists.

Since he clearly targeted Jedi (Obi Wan for certain and likely also Mace Windu with TK3) while using Ruskie as a "meme casualty" with a late day vote bit, that would mean 2 Sith or somehow he would potentially fit.

In the movie, he was the "true leader" of the separatists and voted in as Supreme Chancellor:

Rq-eHv.gif

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I just posted a long post on Slappy, but I think Slappy is absolutely SITH aligned and Palpatine based upon the flavor of the deaths of the Jedi...because of the OP writeup, I'd say that Palpatine can't be aligned with Separatists...but then again, in the movie Palpatine created the separatists.

Since he clearly targeted Jedi (Obi Wan for certain and likely also Mace Windu with TK3) while using Ruskie as a "meme casualty" with a late day vote bit, that would mean 2 Sith or somehow he would potentially fit.

In the movie, he was the "true leader" of the separatists and voted in as Supreme Chancellor:

Rq-eHv.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah.  I just read that.  

How do you explain a conversion n2 when padme dies n2?  Seems like the timing is off.

I do think slappy needs some pressure today.  Answering in gifs is not going to be enough for me

• Like 1

@squire12 to answer your question, I would say that based upon the flavor of TK3 and Obi Wan, Palpatine killed both. Since he bluffed on Ruskie and Ruskie died in that "gun pointed at you late day vote" gambit, he has at least 1 other person with him who actually killed Ruskie (no flavor, just a body was found).

What's to be determined is whether Slappy is the secret leader of the Separatists like he was in the movie, or SITH as he also was in the movie.

As for KSJ, he could potentially be an innocent byproduct of manipulation by Slappy, or he could be a scum protector variant.

Slappy seemed to know for certain that a Quad lightsaber visited him, meaning either RMIB never showed up and he bused him or he's Sith aligned and was protected N1 by KSJ (or has a built in protect mechanic himself).

KSJ being online that late the same time Nacho posted what the droid said and then voted me while Slappy then tagged me (after getting major heat) is suspicious from a timing standpoint, and these two have been connected since yesterday/N1.

Regardless, it has to be Slappy today and then KSJ has the opportunity to prove himself. @kingseanjohn any night results on your track last night?

• Like 1