WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Never joined the chat, I wasn't allowed to use his moves for him, a literal wasted body, why not lynch him and get some cred.  Who the hell would have predicted that it made me a indy survivor who has to outlive 5 people with a move that doesn't work on a couple of the 5.  

better question, why not put any of them in the three people only lynch yesterday...lol

With 14 alive, it's 8 to reach a majority/hammer. 

4 Pickle: Forge, Nacho, Wolfe, ET

4 BBB: Pickle, Malf, Orca, KSJ

1 Deadpulse: BCB

Unable to vote today: Squire

Yet to vote:

Deadpulse

Dr.DoomIQ 

Daboyle 

BigBadBuff 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

bbb

I’ll be honest we have pickle admitting to being scum while claiming his scum faction doesn’t exist now so no point in voting him. What did I miss on bbb(very real possibility so I genuinely asking) that makes him a vote candidate to compete?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

I’ll be honest we have pickle admitting to being scum while claiming his scum faction doesn’t exist now so no point in voting him. What did I miss on bbb(very real possibility so I genuinely asking) that makes him a vote candidate to compete?

pickle is saying BBB is chyna who is, according to pickle,  DX, I'm not sure their win condition, but I at no point see her a bigger threat than Vince