WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

I also wasn’t counting on losing Shane right away and he had a day kill as well. In hindsight I should have given scum fake claims and not mentioned WCW in the initial OP. Bret Hart could also “quit and go to WCW” and then the second place vote getter would also die. I was disappointed nobody used their tag move. Votes would have reset to 0 on their partner. Sanchez barely missed out on that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Thats kinda my point, Vince was not lynchproof or deathproof as a survivor and should have been.  Especially with everyone in the game apparently being able to survive hits and lynches lol 

I think maybe some town power roles were a little OP, but if Biggie participates and isnt lynched day 1. Shane also had a 1x use day move to kill someone too that because he wasnt playing he took to his grave. 

Mafia could have run away with the game if Paul Bearer converted Kane/Undertaker and Corporation didnt feud with DX it's a cale walk.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think maybe some town power roles were a little OP, but if Biggie participates and isnt lynched day 1. Shane also had a 1x use day move to kill someone too that because he wasnt playing he took to his grave. 

Mafia could have run away with the game if Paul Bearer converted Kane/Undertaker and Corporation didnt feud with DX it's a cale walk.

Wolf votes me over biggie and the game is considerably different

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was actually really concerned I made too many scum and they were too OP with Bearer’s lynchproof, McMahon’s lynchproof as long as Shane was alive, and HHH having a sledge with Vince having a strongman day kill. I figured Vince would push DX, but I didn’t think Shane would die D1 either. Plus the McMahon’s were a tag team. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Wolf votes me over biggie and the game is considerably different

Or Pickle. He bussed Biggie

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 11:26 AM, MWil23 said:

Wrestler Alignment Hidden/Special Biography Win Con Passive Move Active Move

Jeff Hardy Team XTreme Hidden You are Jeff Hardy. Despite your persona being largely boring, and your microphone skills incoherent or nonexistant, your tenacity and commitment to aerial and hardcore matches is not. One day you will cement your legacy in solo competition, but that won't happen for a while. Eliminate all threats to the WWF; Eliminate Edge and Christian and The Dudley Boyz Mason; Cop *Each night you will be told the alignment of the player you choose. *May choose instead to use The Swanton Bomb (will kill opposing tag member of Edge and Christiane and The Dudley Boyz, will fail if against anyone else) *You start off with a chair, will render your opponent unconscious and unable to vote or move the next day/night (1 shot) *May 1 shot tag their partner (reset votes on themself, partner will be put on the line instead) https://discord.gg/fRHdcF5u

On 3/3/2022 at 12:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

Yo, I asked in discord but just wanted to double check. That post on the first page is the standard civ PM right? It doesnt reference any other groups?

I ask because I want to know if saying "im green" or "who is edge" are safe comments that wont blow up in my face due to the civ PM. 

On 3/3/2022 at 12:40 PM, MWil23 said:

Correct

So, the most I can hint is to say that (I just sent you the information in discord) you are absolutely WWF aligned and win with Town

For those who celebrated our demise....

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Sometimes scum has to work together in order to kill off more town, especially when town had the advantage

I know you were vince after night 1, but kept buddying you.

I only voted you when you sold out a scum faction (buff) for no real reason.

We could have gotten a town lynched that day

Reason number 489 why lynching Malf early is always a good idea

• Like 2