zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Or you can just enjoy it and troll or post gifs or memes or just vote people you hate the whole time. Just have some fun buddy. That should be the #1 reason you are here. 

I’ve tried this multiple times and it just doesn’t work out. It’s definitely me that has a problem but it’s not one I know how to solve. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ve tried this multiple times and it just doesn’t work out. It’s definitely me that has a problem but it’s not one I know how to solve. 

You could always do what I do every time I get matched up against the Chiefs in Madden. Rage quit, break my controller, drive to game stop, buy two controllers so I don't have to travel as far next time I face the Chiefs and start the loop all over.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I do not understand why peopel have to blatantly make up wrong things in order to play this game. I can disprove all the lies told about me with some quotes, so why do it in the first place? Why do it after a game is over?? These are things I struggle with and no one has yet to acknowledge that bcb did it after the game 

I was a survivor indy role that needed to have 5 of 6 (only 5 were actually in the game)  players eliminated from the game in order to win.   I was willing to through crap at the wall and see what stuck.  it didn't matter if it was accurate or logical.  I DID NOT CARE who was eliminated or hit at night as long as it was not me.  

Regarding bcb in the post game.  I am not sure what the specifics are, but from what you said earlier, it seemed to be more about the number of "scum" in the game and may be more related to how each of you view survivor indies or smaller factions that can win with town, but are not technically aligned with town in name.  

maybe it is a philosophical thing in that some view non town as scum 100% end of story.  most games that might fit.  but in that game where it was

Galactic republic as the main town group
Jedi as a secondary town group
separatist as a main scum group
Sith as a secondary scum group
3 survivor indies that may or may not have been a threat to the town groups. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You could always do what I do every time I get matched up against the Chiefs in Madden. Rage quit, break my controller, drive to game stop, buy two controllers so I don't have to travel as far next time I face the Chiefs and start the loop all over.

I think Slappy just called me the madden chiefs. I'm flattered 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I was a survivor indy role that needed to have 5 of 6 (only 5 were actually in the game)  players eliminated from the game in order to win.   I was willing to through crap at the wall and see what stuck.  it didn't matter if it was accurate or logical.  I DID NOT CARE who was eliminated or hit at night as long as it was not me.  

Regarding bcb in the post game.  I am not sure what the specifics are, but from what you said earlier, it seemed to be more about the number of "scum" in the game and may be more related to how each of you view survivor indies or smaller factions that can win with town, but are not technically aligned with town in name.  

maybe it is a philosophical thing in that some view non town as scum 100% end of story.  most games that might fit.  but in that game where it was

Galactic republic as the main town group
Jedi as a secondary town group
separatist as a main scum group
Sith as a secondary scum group
3 survivor indies that may or may not have been a threat to the town groups. 

I think it's best we all never speak of that game again for Whicker sanity