zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Though in fairness, I've also betrayed Whicker and @MWil23

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I'm probably not trustworthy. My track record of friendships in mafia is spotty to say the least. I also sold orca down the river in my very first Mafia game....

Jesus.. I'm kind of an ***

Did this start it all? This might have started it all

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Matts got a "not green" result on raves

Thats our biggest lead atm, and raves generally silence indicates to me that hes scum.

Raves is the way to go today

For my sanity we have to get a claim from bcb today too. From now on every…. fifth post of mine will remind town of this until I get my wish.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I mean I was definitely crazy before that, but I think I hated 3rd party before that but maybe not. 

You did, I think we talked about it in thread. It certainly didn't help your hatred of third parties though lol

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Also, the "uhhhh" part seems like hes struggling to make a choice here.

But hes not speaking.

He made a deliberate choice to post "uhhhh"

Bcb goes first though imo

I didn't intend to fully disappear, but HoI 4 happened and only just NOW finished

The "uhhh" was to indicated not having a strong feeling one way or another between bcb or josh. So I had to pick one 🤷‍♂️

As too why I wasn't sold one way or another, at the time I posted it there wasn't really a strong case either way.

And while I did try and peak in to see if I should change, there was just too much arguing to decipher through so I simply left my vote as it was

Anyhow 

1. I was told I was jailed last night which is odd because 

2.  My ability still worked. One of my four targets is investigator so if y'all want me to reveal the four that's fine but I don't know if it's a good call.  Also one of the four isn't matts.  and 

3.  My wc also changed to eliminate infected as I anticipated so ya'll can eat it on that