2022 Offseason Discussion

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Jarvis was competitive, but he’s not as good of a receiver as he thinks he is.

One of the best in traffic WRs I’ve ever seen. Just didn’t give you much after the catch and dropped easy wide open passes. I’ll never understand how someone can make a catch with a LB all over them ready to knock them out the second they touch the ball but then has issues making a wide open catch. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

One of the best in traffic WRs I’ve ever seen. Just didn’t give you much after the catch and dropped easy wide open passes. I’ll never understand how someone can make a catch with a LB all over them ready to knock them out the second they touch the ball but then has issues making a wide open catch. 

I mean, when it comes to that one particular skill, he absolutely was fantastic.

But he’s not a #1/2 imo, can’t create space, can’t stretch a defense, etc.  He’s able to make tough catches and beat linebackers in small spaces.

I’ll be stunned if he gets 50% of his salary in FA.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t think it means anything other than they’ve got his replacement and are being decent by cutting him now as opposed to waiting.  It allows him to hit FA before everyone makes their big signings.

Ok no worries 

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He also owns the Ravens they may sign him just so they do not have to face him