2022 Offseason Discussion

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I have a gut feeling that trading for Watson would blow up in our face.

Our cap/draft picks would be left pretty barren for years.

I have a feeling that whatever the package is will give us some definite sticker shock.

From a football only perspective it won’t matter, Watson is good enough to be worth it and still just like 26, but it’s gonna be a lot to process.

Like, I wouldn’t be shocked if Denzel’s part of the deal.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have a feeling that whatever the package is will give us some definite sticker shock.

From a football only perspective it won’t matter, Watson is good enough to be worth it and still just like 26, but it’s gonna be a lot to process.

Like, I wouldn’t be shocked if Denzel’s part of the deal.

Denzel or Newsome

Multiple 1sts

Another premier prospect/player like JOK, Hunt, or Delpit

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, zelbell said:

Awesome. Now lets stop talking about sexual misconduct.

Anyways, going from Baker Mayfield to Jimmy G is going to be the biggest **sigh** Ive ever let out.

When I think of something that moves the needle--I couldnt think of a more blehhhhh lateral move than that

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good to see the Browns ostracize Baker for nothing LOL. Let's just go ahead and trade for Jimmy G

Im not the biggest supporter in the world of Baker, but there is always that thing in the back of your mind about knowing he STILL has potential higher than Jimmy. Even if Baker carries himself as a dejected teenager at times--I know there is a great QB somewhere in there.

Jimmy G is just Baker without the upside but with the stoic/professional attitude.

The question becomes, is Baker the next Carson Wentz or is he the next Drew Brees?

Talented, injured, traded, bust orrrr talented, injured, traded, HOF

Edited by AkronsWitness