Free Agency- Possible Targets

ARTMONK HOF

On 3/31/2022 at 3:19 PM, MikeT14 said:

Good lord.

Good for him. I’m not sure he’ll live up to that contract but I do except the Rams to get a good year or 2 out of him. I’m sure it’s structured in a way where they can get out of the contract after a few years.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Good for him. I’m not sure he’ll live up to that contract but I do except the Rams to get a good year or 2 out of him. I’m sure it’s structured in a way where they can get out of the contract after a few years.

Oh it is they backload it and made a big chunk a signing bonus. Eventually they will pay for these deals. But for now they are going to be super tough unless injuries strike and they don’t have world record healing times 🤣🤣

• Like 1

What about DeAnder Carter ? Are they hoping he walks and we get what - a 7th rd pick maybe. Sheez, he did a decent job. Can't we pay enough to keep him .  We finally have a dependable return guy that also can add some depth to the W R corp. Seems they aren't interested though . Another hole to fill .

20 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

What about DeAnder Carter ? Are they hoping he walks and we get what - a 7th rd pick maybe. Sheez, he did a decent job. Can't we pay enough to keep him .  We finally have a dependable return guy that also can add some depth to the W R corp. Seems they aren't interested though . Another hole to fill .

He came around towards the end of the year, but I would have no love lost if he walked too. I didn't think he was all that great of a punt returner either. 

26 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

He came around towards the end of the year, but I would have no love lost if he walked too. I didn't think he was all that great of a punt returner either. 

Yeah, I'm not advocating all that strongly either. Guess we can find another "guy" .. He had a HUGE drop against the Boys. Hard to forgive him that one. We might have comeback to win that game.

One would expect a "healthy" Curtis Samuel will fill the role Carter played last year. Slot WR/Gadget player. We still need a #2 WR though. Our WR is underwhelming after Terry McLaurin. 

Samuel, Brown, Sims, Milne, Gandy-Golden. 

Bunch of young undeveloped players.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

One would expect a "healthy" Curtis Samuel will fill the role Carter played last year. Slot WR/Gadget player. We still need a #2 WR though. Our WR is underwhelming after Terry McLaurin. 

Samuel, Brown, Sims, Milne, Gandy-Golden. 

Bunch of young undeveloped players.

And I hate drafting a W R at 11.. but they might do it.