Free Agency- Possible Targets

ARTMONK HOF

SO the Browns are getting the black Julian Edelman? (just a play on the white Kirk Cousins slang.)

I like to see the Cowboys losing a weapon and not really getting anything much back. Thanks Dak!

Edited by MacDog
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'm hoping we get WR Allen Robinson.

Excellent player & catches everything.

Why would we pay a 3rd Wr more than $10 mil a year? We have to extend Terry, we have Samuel making $12 mil next year. They need to draft a WR who can be reliable opposite Terry.

I’m hopeful that Dyami Brown takes a step in his development & Samuel stays healthy but we can’t rely on that but, we also can’t afford pay a 3rd WR $10 plus million.

It’s either sign a FA WR like Cedric Wilson from the Cowboys or draft Olave, Garrett Wilson or Drake London at 11 for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Why would we pay a 3rd Wr more than $10 mil a year? We have to extend Terry, we have Samuel making $12 mil next year. They need to draft a WR who can be reliable opposite Terry.

isn’t that what you wanted to do in your offseason!?

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I’m hopeful that Dyami Brown takes a step in his development & Samuel stays healthy but we can’t rely on that but, we also can’t afford pay a 3rd WR $10 plus million.

It’s either sign a FA WR like Cedric Wilson from the Cowboys or draft Olave, Garrett Wilson or Drake London at 11 for me. 

I don't really want to draft a WR in RD 1, because of our history.

I'd prefer Hamilton at FS @11, or trade down.

If they get a WR or QB on trade down? Fine. but not at 11

Recoup the picks traded for Wentz

Draft best available player, not necessarily for need.

• Like 1