Colts trade QB Carson Wentz + 2nd to Commanders for 2nd + two 3rds

RaidersAreOne

55 minutes ago, TheChancellor said:

Feels like a reach but considering how many stupid teams there are in the league, yeah, you're probably spot on. We all know who Jimmy G is at this point.

Jimmy isn't great but he's still an above average starting QB. The Colts window isn't huge and he's probably their best option.

13 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We should ban from using this guy as a reference. He's a shill that just pulls from other sources and has many times misconstrued it. The local beat reporters are fed up with him and JPA has even blocked them despite taking their content. 

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont hate this move for the Commies. They are in desperation mode. Their roster is actually good but they are so limited from the QB position it makes them losers. This isnt going to make the superbowl contenders, but it will make them a hard out every game pending which Wentz shows up. That dude is a natural born loser with the talent/gifts of an all pro. He is like Favre, if Brett was a whiney, no confidence, cry baby. 

That said - this is as good a time as any that the perception of me on the website changed directly due to the fact that I was so opinionated that Dak was better than Goff and Wentz. I was right. Bow down plebs. I owned you all in this debate and it makes me smile seeing you all finally on board. 

These clowns could not build a team if they were the only team in the NFL. I dont hate the trade but I hate the cost. 28M contract, which hits hard when you have Scherff, McLaurin, Sweat and Payne who will need to be resigned. 

Landon Collins should be a June 1st cut to free up I think 10M. 

Is he the best QB in the division, when healthy, I think so. But he has not been healthy in 5 out of 6 seasons. 

48 minutes ago, JetsCrash said:

The question now is will the Colts be going after Jimmy G or will they trade up with the thirds they just got for a QB like Kenny Pickett in the middle of the first round? 

They’re picking at 42 now, so it’s possible a 4th is enough to move to late 1 or early 2nd to get one of the QBs; Ridder, Howell or whichever doesn’t go earlier between Picket or Corral. 

1 hour ago, JetsCrash said:

The question now is will the Colts be going after Jimmy G or will they trade up with the thirds they just got for a QB like Kenny Pickett in the middle of the first round? 

They may very well draft a guy to groom, but none of these guys should be handed the keys to the car right away and doubly so in the case of a team like Indy that is fully capable of winning now. 

I think Jimmy G is the most likely Colt QB next year, though there are certainly a few other options

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Or be dumb. 

Dealers choice.

One of the worst reasons for flat text. No emotion...

075818e2342a80d5012384cf38d88b81.gif

I did say when healthy, and well, he didnt earn that ring, he was on the bench with an ACL tear. I don't care for Wentz and I never did when he came out of NDSU. He has only been healthy for a complete season 1 year out of 6. 

I also have red flags about why Indy is letting him go after a single season. 

But stupid is as stupid does and the Commanders are all over that road map.