2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I would too! However, our 9ers have no need for him.

We do have a QB we want to get rid of still, too. If we didn't have Lance, I would be sooooo pumped to go get Mayfield. But, I think owners are trying to stick it to the Browns for that ridiculously fully guaranteed contract they gave Watson. 

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I mean that is what made him special. I get he probably preferred how he was used in the first half of the season when he had damn near a 1,000 yards in 9 games, but him being so lethal with the rock in his hand is what makes him special.

But once again, congrats to all parties for f'n this up....If we do trade him before the draft, maybe I can get interested in the draft now LOL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Well this is unfortunate! I don’t know why he wouldn’t want to play with Trey. He won’t be used as a RB, if that was his concern. Something seems odd in this whole situation, but it is what it is. Moving him and let’s see if we can get one of the top receivers. Maybe Olave or Burks. 

• Like 1

Kittle will need to stay healthy for the entire season for once and Aiyuk is obviously going to have to take it to another level. I don't know if this necessarily means we try to replace Deebo in the first round (if we trade him) but obviously will need to add another WR. 

Hate this but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Well this is unfortunate! I don’t know why he wouldn’t want to play with Trey. He won’t be used as a RB, if that was his concern. Something seems odd in this whole situation, but it is what it is. Moving him and let’s see if we can get one of the top receivers. Maybe Olave or Burks. 

I'll take Burks or Skyy Moore, myself. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kittle will need to stay healthy for the entire season for once and Aiyuk is obviously going to have to take it to another level. I don't know if this necessarily means we try to replace Deebo in the first round (if we trade him) but obviously will need to add another WR. 

Hate this but it is what it is. 

Enter Christian Watson. 

Honestly, I love Deebo as a player, but I am a bit worried about giving him big money and him getting hurt. I think if we can load up on draft picks and draft a guy to be our #2 receiver we'll still be in good shape. 

Supposedly NYJ offered #35, #38, & #69 for Tyreek and #103; I have to think that our starting point for Deebo is #35, #38, & #69 for Samuel and #105. I'd try to pry more out of them personally, but two high second rounders would allow us to get a #2 receiver and some OL help immediately.