2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 minute ago, AustrianNiner said:

Kittle / AA for sure. I'm assuming tacked on void years

They would have pulled the trigger on an extension at this point, so I'm assuming Ward / Ebukam is not part of that. 

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kittle / AA for sure. I'm assuming tacked on void years

They would have pulled the trigger on an extension at this point, so I'm assuming Ward / Ebukam is not part of that. 

Fine by me....Just make sure you put as much talent as possible around Lance on both sides of the ball and let's gun hard for a SB in the next three years.

Any word on DJ Jones? Would think he would be signed fairly quickly. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Fine by me....Just make sure you put as much talent as possible around Lance on both sides of the ball and let's gun hard for a SB in the next three years.

Any word on DJ Jones? Would think he would be signed fairly quickly. 

Ive seen DJ linked to the Jets but I can’t remember what article i read.

Take the Steelers out of the _______ sweepstakes...Once NO trades for Watson, take them out of the _______ sweepstakes....Once Indy signs Marriota take them out of the ________ sweepstakes

JUST STOP FOOLING EVERYONE AND GET RID OF HIM PLEASE! 2nd round offers my a$$. 

• Like 1

I hope we eventually find out what actually happened here.. From the possibly BS trade reports to the timing of Jimmy's surgery.. 

If Indy really does go with Mariota they might as well fire Reich now. No chance would that team have a winning record.

1 minute ago, adamq said:

I hope we eventually find out what actually happened here.. From the possibly BS trade reports to the timing of Jimmy's surgery.. 

If Indy really does go with Mariota they might as well fire Reich now. No chance would that team have a winning record.

Pull the trigger already John!! Teams are waiting us out and we will have to release him. At this point I don’t care, but if u can get anything, do it now! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

As i said the other day wether we are getting offers or not our front office is playing hardball and teams are going to look elsewhere.

Yup, I do wonder if the Panthers made a big offer for Jimmy and advised that if they miss out on Watson they would give a 2nd+ more at that point. The only reason I can see the 49ers holding out. I guess that Colt's offer could be very low. I just think the waiting game only hurts the 49ers. 

Edited by 49erurtaza

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Yup, I do wonder if the Panthers made a big offer for Jimmy and advised that if they miss out on Watson they would give a 2nd+ more at that point. The only reason I can see the 49ers holding out. I guess that Colt's offer is very low. 

I was wondering that myself…even if it went the other way too with the Saints missing out.

• Like 1