2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Seems like its going to be pricey 

Come on Saleh, you took Tomlinson from us...Let us have this one lol.

PLEASE give us Gilmore!!!!! I said 14M APY so if it is around that, no worries at all.

This defense is going to be STUPID good if we sign GIlmore. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Come on Saleh, you took Tomlinson from us...Let us have this one lol.

PLEASE give us Gilmore!!!!! I said 14M APY so if it is around that, no worries at all.

This defense is going to be STUPID good if we sign GIlmore. 

I think he’ll end up here. Sherm said that well before FA started and I don’t see him wanting to play for the Jets in their current state at his age.

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Tim Settle to Buffalo, Taven Bryan to Cleveland. 

DJJ just kicking around. Maybe the market isn't as hot for him as we thought. The more of these guys that go off the board, the more likely we are to get him back 

Outside of Tomlinson i feel like our guys don't really get paid once they hit FA. Maybe our scheme is maximising these guys skillsets?

We also do a good job of keeping the top tier talent and not letting them hit the market.

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Tonyan scares me he just sounds like a guy who lives on IR. 

In fairness, so does Howard. 

That said, he's just much more dynamic than Tonyan and likely a better blocker which is important 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, struby3 said:

Why are some people considering JAX as Day 1 winners? They waaaaay overspent on Oluokun, Kirk, and Fatukasi. Baalke has been the biggest loser on Day 1.

I’m with you. The only thing that sticks out about Oluokon to me is I think he recoverd two onside kicks in a game. It sounds like they overpaid him because he had a crap load of tackles, which seems like a very Derrick Smith/Brandon Moore type of season more than anything. (I was a Brandon Moore fan btw)

• Like 1