2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

9 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I could see a scenario where the Browns trade for Watson, Colts trade for Mayfield, Saints go Winston/rookie, Panthers go Darnold/rookie, and Seahawks go Lock/rookie

In that scenario i'm not sure there's a starting job for Jimmy in the league. He could compete with Daniel Jones or Davis Mills but not sure he'd want to. He would be better off rehabbing until TC and waiting for a injury or a bad TC/PS performance, his stock would be higher then and he'd be healthy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, adamq said:

At this point I have to just hope Indy moves for Carr & the Raiders take Jimmy for anything at all. Damn you Pittsburgh, and damn you Carson Wentz!

Its actually damn our front office for overvaluing Jimmy G and playing hardball.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

At this point, the guard market is just largely trash. It was mentioned earlier, but at this point we probably should take a crack at someone like Will Hernandez. 

I wouldn't be opposed to Hernandez. I really wanted Daniels, so it's disappointing seeing him go to Pitt at such a reasonable price. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

At this point, the guard market is just largely trash. It was mentioned earlier, but at this point we probably should take a crack at someone like Will Hernandez. 

Billy Turner is the one i want. Has the G/T versatility and doesn't count against the comp formula.

Just now, Justone2 said:

Billy Turner is the one i want. Has the G/T versatility and doesn't count against the comp formula.

I think he's still hurt. Didn't they release him with an injury designation ?