2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Damn man

This was one I had targeted for us. Thought it made a lot of sense. 

Still some interesting guys out there and I fully expect us to kick the tires on Hooper 

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Dolphins are giving former 49ers’ RB Raheem Mostert a one-year, $3.125 million deal, per his agent @tesslersports.

Im actually ok with this…im confident Shanny will find a late gem in the draft again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Im actually ok with this…im confident Shanny will find a late gem in the draft again.

I prefer the known quantity.. maybe they think 31 won't be the same coming off that injury, but Sermon is a huge question mark & Mitchell was banged up often. Hasty doesn't seem to have the same explosiveness we saw pre injury. I know it's sentimental but they could have squeezed in 3.5M

Edited by adamq

8 minutes ago, adamq said:

I prefer the known quantity.. maybe they think 31 won't be the same coming off that injury, but Sermon is a huge question mark & Mitchell was banged up often. Hasty doesn't seem to have the same explosiveness we saw pre injury. I know it's sentimental but they could have squeezed in 3.5M

Me personally I don’t want spend big money on running backs, so this pleases me. I laugh at teams like Dallas and the Giants spending high draft picks and big money on 4 years of a running back. Frank Gore was my only exception.

i know 3-4 million is not a big deal but that injury was.

Edited by 9erFreak77
  • Like 2