2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

18 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

This can be terrible for the 49ers if Watson goes to Falcons, Matt Ryan to Browns, and Baker to Colts. 

Better than Watson going to NO imo 

It would make them a powerhouse team and would make them one of the favorites to win the NFC for years to come. 

I'd rather have to cut JG than see that happen

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think he could win with either the Falcons or the Saints. I don't know how to feel about the Saints coaching staff and their offense has holes to plug. I like Arthur Smith with the Falcons even if their roster isn't as good. The Panthers may have a decent to good roster but their coach is butt and will hold that team back until he's gone. 

7 minutes ago, adamq said:

dude sat out for a year, how much time do you nees? just pick one already

He just completed his meetings yesterday lol.

I think it is perfectly reasonable for him to take a day or two after his last meeting to make a decision. 

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone posted, but Ridgeway's cap number is $1.8M, $1.035M base salary($650K GTD), $350K signing bonus, $340K per game roster bonus, and $75K workout bonus, $700K in NLTBE Incentives for playtime & sacks.

I have us, before Ward & Burks, $7,972,615 under the 2022 cap.

As for comp picks, looking at OTC, looks like both Burks & Ridgeway won't count, so we could get a 5th for DJ & a 7th for Mostert.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He just completed his meetings yesterday lol.

I think it is perfectly reasonable for him to take a day or two after his last meeting to make a decision. 

Well, sir, that doesn't serve ME and MY needs, ok?!