2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

Just now, Forge said:

I dont want Rams getting assets for cap relief, hope no trade comes.  Would rather face woods (I do view him as a good receiver) than for that team to get relief and draft picks.  I want them to suffer with their sign the big agent philosophy. 

3 minutes ago, burlow said:

I dont want Rams getting assets for cap relief, hope no trade comes.  Would rather face woods (I do view him as a good receiver) than for that team to get relief and draft picks.  I want them to suffer with their sign the big agent philosophy. 

I'd be curious what the return would be. I think it may be better than the Cowboys got for Cooper, but not all that great otherwise. Maybe like a 4th or somehting. 

15 minutes ago, burlow said:

Sorry 

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd be curious what the return would be. I think it may be better than the Cowboys got for Cooper, but not all that great otherwise. Maybe like a 4th or somehting. 

It turned out to be a 6th. 

Just now, Forge said:

These moves should open up enough room for the Rams to land Wagner, possibly Wagner + Gilmore 

Yep, they just reload and get better every year. 

Granted, losing Miller is a huge loss but if they can get these two signed? Sheesh! 

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

These moves should open up enough room for the Rams to land Wagner, possibly Wagner + Gilmore 

I think these moves were to help sign Allen Robinson, OTC has them over the cap right now, so they needed to create cap room for the Robinson signing, plus draft picks, I guess they created room with the Stafford extension. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

I think these moves were to help sign Allen Robinson, OTC has them over the cap right now, so they needed to create cap room for the Robinson signing, plus draft picks, I guess they created room with the Stafford extension. 

I'd assume they are also creating room with the Donald extension

• Like 1