We are trading for Amari Cooper

sdrawkcab321

17 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I want Ogbah in free agency and Jordan Davis at 13.

Ogbah was booted out by Dorsey 

Dorsey really suffered my from my guy syndrome, he made some many bad decisions because of it in 2018. 

Chad thomas over nassib and Ogbah, as well as that bengals de who did nothing. 

• Like 1

So, bringing in someone who is signed for another 4 years in a position of need.

Anyone else think we might be looking to trade back and add some draft capital for next year?  Would CJ Stroud be a guy that would interest this front office if they don't think that they'll bring Baker back after this year?

Not necessarily advocating for this, as I'd love nothing more than for Baker to throw for 4K yds 30 Td's and 10 INT's and plant a metaphorical flag up the A$% of every fan of another club who has mocked his grit and ability when healthy.  

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

So, bringing in someone who is signed for another 4 years in a position of need.

Anyone else think we might be looking to trade back and add some draft capital for next year?  Would CJ Stroud be a guy that would interest this front office if they don't think that they'll bring Baker back after this year?

Not necessarily advocating for this, as I'd love nothing more than for Baker to throw for 4K yds 30 Td's and 10 INT's and plant a metaphorical flag up the A$% of every fan of another club who has mocked his grit and ability when healthy.  

I could see a trade back in the first.  It's just hard to predict where we will be next year.  If we are near the top of the draft, it's probably because Baker didn't have a very good year, and we are ready to move on.  A second 1st round pick would be nice to try  and move up, but the problem is.....if we aren't at 1 overall, the team that is, may end up needing a QB also!

26 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I could see a trade back in the first.  It's just hard to predict where we will be next year.  If we are near the top of the draft, it's probably because Baker didn't have a very good year, and we are ready to move on.  A second 1st round pick would be nice to try  and move up, but the problem is.....if we aren't at 1 overall, the team that is, may end up needing a QB also!

Very true.

Marlon Brando Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Dorsey really suffered my from my guy syndrome, he made some many bad decisions because of it in 2018. 

Chad thomas over nassib and Ogbah, as well as that bengals de who did nothing. 

Nassib and Ogbah weren’t good here tho. They had chances and never truly flashed.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Still would love to see the browns land Wilson at 13. Truly upgrade the WR room

I know that would be great, but I don't want to forget that we'll be facing Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow four times a year for the forseeable future.  We don't know what the Steelers will have up their sleeve at QB, but that is not a dumb organization at all.  We've also gotta find a way to make their lives as uncomfortable as possible.  

Run the football, eat the clock like Joey Chestnut eats hot dogs at Coney Island on the 4th of July, and punish the opposing QB.

ben barnes marvel GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 2