Eagles sign DE/LB Haassssssoaoan Reddick

EaglesPeteC

Love it. We're paying fair value for a quality edge rusher, which is what he is right now... but there's certainly reason to have hope he becomes more than that, in which this contract is great value. We were heading into the draft desperate for a pass rusher, and I'd still it's a need, but this signing takes away any desperation.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Love it. We're paying fair value for a quality edge rusher, which is what he is right now... but there's certainly reason to have hope he becomes more than that, in which this contract is great value. We were heading into the draft desperate for a pass rusher, and I'd still it's a need, but this signing takes away any desperation.

Yeah won't be forced to trade up or reach for anyone 

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I want us to trade up for Stingley now if he makes it past 10 personally.... then go BPA at 16 and Lloyd at 19..... SHEESHHHHHHHH

Wish everyone didn't collectively realize how good Sauce was and that Stingley's freshmen year wasn't enough to keep him at the #1 spot.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Wish everyone didn't collectively realize how good Sauce was and that Stingley's freshmen year wasn't enough to keep him at the #1 spot.

From a talent perspective Stingley is probably a top 3 guy - he's got a lot of question marks on his motivation and durability to answer. He was really banking on that freshman year to coast into a top 5 pick without really having to do anything else and that just didn't work out. I think he'll take quite the fall in the draft. 

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

From a talent perspective Stingley is probably a top 3 guy - he's got a lot of question marks on his motivation and durability to answer. He was really banking on that freshman year to coast into a top 5 pick without really having to do anything else and that just didn't work out. I think he'll take quite the fall in the draft. 

Yeah I wouldn't be shocked if we could get him or both at 15

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he fell past us at 15/16 tbh. He's got a lot of red flags. 

Seeing McDuffie go ahead of him will be a big "oh so teams really are out on him" breaking point

Would be great to get one of those guys in though, you know DeVonta would love it.
Him and Slay had a good relationship going against each other a lot, pushing each other.