Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Tuitt is a super interesting one given his status is so up in the air. Talent to go several rounds earlier for sure.

Humorously, you were the one who inadvertently caused it. I was targeting Arik Armstead to be an interior guy forever and a day and I thought he would fall through the cracks and be available a little later. When you took him, I was unhappy...and I really didn't like a lot of what was out there when I got to pick again. 

• Like 1

I thought about Tuitt when John Johnson went and I wasn't sure what direction to go in. I went to reading if he's coming back and if he is projected to start and if he's stayed in shape and whatnot. Was thinking of going 3-4 with Tuitt and Buckner with Josh Allen and (maybe) Rousseau a round later off the edge. Eventually talked myself into Rousseau with Ojulari, Jaelen Phillips and Odafe Oweh going already while Tuitt had obviously been passed on a few times so at least some teams potentially interested are scared. I like the pick especially given how you have three potential rush linebackers to pair him with already so he's a clear complementary pick and he compliments those you have well.

___

edit: also like wwhickok's backup pick of Trayvon Mullen he was my next CB if I missed on Griffin for a boundary guy, and only had him behind Griffin because of health. If healthy he is a much higher rank CB than where he went imo, but I may be biased as a Raider fan.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I can't do that on a cell phone

1a) Go to the page you want to search on

1b) Scroll up until you see some options at the bottom of your screen (you want the box with an arrow pointing upwards > press that

2) Scroll down to "Find on Page"

3) The find on page function works just like Ctrl + F

Edited by RTTRUTH
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

1a) Go to the page you want to search on

1b) Scroll up until you see some options at the bottom of your screen (you want the box with an arrow pointing upwards > press that

2) Scroll down to "Find on Page"

3) The find on page function works just like Ctrl + F

Ty

• Like 1

Do you guys grade down if a team plays a player out of position?
a) Play a LT at RT
b) Play a T at G
c) Play a CB at S
d) Play a S at nickel
e) Whatever team picked Zeke said something about Zeke at FB when their other RB gets snaps

4 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Do you guys grade down if a team plays a player out of position?
a) Play a LT at RT
b) Play a T at G
c) Play a CB at S
d) Play a S at nickel
e) Whatever team picked Zeke said something about Zeke at FB when their other RB gets snaps

B and C absolutely. Playing a T at G is one of my biggest BDL pet peeves.

E yeah I guess idk. Don’t play FBs

A is fine for the most part

D depends on the S